Instrumental variables interpretations of FIML and nonlinear FIML
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Sampoli, Letizia, 1993. "A Curious Result on Exact FIML and Instrumental Variables," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 296-309, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry A & Newey, Whitney K & Taylor, William E, 1987.
"Efficient Estimation and Identification of Simultaneous Equation Models with Covariance Restrictions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 849-874, July.
- J. Hausman & W. Newey & W. Taylor, 1983. "Efficient Estimation and Identification of Simultaneous Equation Models with Covariance Restrictions," Working papers 331, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Whitney K. Newey & William E. Taylor, 1985. "Efficient Estimation and Identification of Simultaneous Equation Models with Covariance Restrictions," Working papers 369, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Dagenais, Marcel G, 1978. "The Computation of FIML Estimates as Iterative Generalized Least Squares Estimates in Linear and Nonlinear Simultaneous Equations Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1351-1362, November.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Full Information Instrumental Variables Estimation of Simultaneous Equations Systems," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 641-652 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo & Weihs, Claus, 1987. "Computational efficiency of FIML estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 299-310, November.
- Brundy, James M & Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Efficient Estimation of Simultaneous Equations by Instrumental Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 207-224, August.
- Hausman, Jerry A., 1983. "Specification and estimation of simultaneous equation models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 391-448 Elsevier.
- James M. Brundy & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1971. "Efficient estimation of simultaneous equations by instrumental variables," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1975. "An Instrumental Variable Approach to Full Information Estimators for Linear and Certain Nonlinear Econometric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 727-738, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 1992.
"Stima delle equazioni simultanee non-lineari: una rassegna
[Estimation of nonlinear simultaneous equations: a survey]," MPRA Paper 24123, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1992.
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 2012. "Econometric notes," MPRA Paper 36765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Calzolari, 2015. "Indirect estimation and econometrics exams: how to live a round life," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2015_01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Giorgio Calzolari & Laura Magazzini, 2011. "Moment Conditions and Neglected Endogeneity in Panel Data Models," Working Papers 02/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Fiorentini, Gabriele, 1994. "Conditional heteroskedasticity in nonlinear simultaneous equations," MPRA Paper 24428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometric models; simultaneous equations; full information maximum likelihood; iterative instrumental variables;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.