A Simulation Study on FIML Covariance Matrix
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 1983. "Asymptotic distribution of power spectra and peak frequencies in the stochastic response of econometric models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 235-247, February.
- Hendry, D F, 1971. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Systems of Simultaneous Regression Equations with Errors Generated by a Vector Autoregressive Process," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 12(2), pages 257-272, June.
- Anderson, T W & Kunitomo, Naoto & Sawa, Takamitsu, 1982. "Evaluation of the Distribution Function of the Limited Information Maximum Likelihood Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1009-1027, July.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Bronwyn H. Hall & Robert E. Hall & Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 653-665 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parke, William R, 1982. "An Algorithm for FIML and 3SLS Estimation of Large Nonlinear Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 81-95, January.
- Morimune, Kimio, 1983. "Approximate Distributions of k-Class Estimators When the Degree of Overidentifiability Is Large Compared with the Sample Size," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 821-841, May.
- Hall, A.R., 1984. "The Information Matrix Test for the Linear Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 250, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Full Information Instrumental Variables Estimation of Simultaneous Equations Systems," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 641-652 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 681-700, May.
- Brundy, James M & Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Efficient Estimation of Simultaneous Equations by Instrumental Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 207-224, August.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1983. "Hessian and approximated Hessian matrices in maximum likelihood estimation: a Monte Carlo study," MPRA Paper 28847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James M. Brundy & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1971. "Efficient estimation of simultaneous equations by instrumental variables," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Klein, Lawrence R, 1969. "Estimation on Interdependent Systems in Macroeconometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(2), pages 171-192, April.
- Hatanaka, Michio, 1978. "On the efficient estimation methods for the macro-economic models nonlinear in variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 323-356, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1987. "Finite sample performance of the robust Wald test in simultaneous equation systems," MPRA Paper 22557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weihs, Claus & Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1986. "The behavior of trust-region methods in FIML estimation," MPRA Paper 24122, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1987.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometric models; simultaneous equations; FIML; maximum likelihood; covariance matrix; Hessian; outer product;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .