Alternative estimates of the Klein-I model
This work is mainly intended for applied econometricians and students interested in development and application of estimation methods for structural econometric models. For the Klein-I model, detailed numerical tables of the parameters of the structural and restricted reduced form, of their covariance matrices and of the covariance matrices of the related disturbances, obtained by 8 different estimation methods, are displayed. The authors will welcome any comment, correction and additional results for this model.
|Date of creation:||Sep 1981|
|Date of revision:||Sep 1981|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1979. "A Note on the Numerical Results by Goldberger, Nagar, and Odeh," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 505-06, March.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Full Information Instrumental Variables Estimation of Simultaneous Equations Systems," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 641-652 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hendry, D F, 1971. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Systems of Simultaneous Regression Equations with Errors Generated by a Vector Autoregressive Process," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 12(2), pages 257-72, June.
- Brundy, James M & Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Efficient Estimation of Simultaneous Equations by Instrumental Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 207-24, August.
- Besley, David A., 1979. "On the computational competitiveness of full-information maximum-likelihood and three-stage least-squares in the estimation of nonlinear, simultaneous-equations models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 315-342, February.
- James M. Brundy & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1971. "Efficient estimation of simultaneous equations by instrumental variables," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Belsley, David A., 1980. "On the efficient computation of the nonlinear full-information maximum-likelihood estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 203-225, October.
- James M. Brundy & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1974. "The Relative Efficiency of Instrumental Variables Estimators of Systems of Simultaneous Equations," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 679-700 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.