Gradient methods in FIML estimation of econometric models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst R. Berndt & Bronwyn H. Hall & Robert E. Hall & Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 653-665 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1983. "Hessian and approximated Hessian matrices in maximum likelihood estimation: a Monte Carlo study," MPRA Paper 28847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parke, William R, 1982. "An Algorithm for FIML and 3SLS Estimation of Large Nonlinear Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 81-95, January.
- Dagenais, Marcel G, 1978. "The Computation of FIML Estimates as Iterative Generalized Least Squares Estimates in Linear and Nonlinear Simultaneous Equations Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1351-1362, November.
- Belsley, David A., 1980. "On the efficient computation of the nonlinear full-information maximum-likelihood estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 203-225, October.
- Klein, Lawrence R, 1969. "Estimation on Interdependent Systems in Macroeconometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(2), pages 171-192, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weihs, Claus & Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1986. "The behavior of trust-region methods in FIML estimation," MPRA Paper 24122, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1987.
More about this item
KeywordsHessian matrix; outer products; maximum likelihood; gradient methods; optimization;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .