Analytic Derivatives and the Computation of GARCH Estimates
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fiorentini, Gabriele & Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1996. "Analytic Derivatives and the Computation of GARCH Estimates," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 399-417, July-Aug..
- Fiorentini,G. & Calzolari,G. & Panattoni,L., 1995. "Analytic Derivatives and the Computation of Garch Estimates," Papers 9519, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 681-700, May.
- Chesher, Andrew, 1989. "Hajek Inequalities, Measures of Leverage and the Size of Heteroskedasticity Robust Wald Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 971-977, July.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo & Weihs, Claus, 1987. "Computational efficiency of FIML estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 299-310, November.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- MacKinnon, James G. & White, Halbert, 1985.
"Some heteroskedasticity-consistent covariance matrix estimators with improved finite sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 305-325, September.
- James G. MacKinnon & Halbert White, 1983. "Some Heteroskedasticity Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimators with Improved Finite Sample Properties," Working Paper 537, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Demos, Antonis & Sentana, Enrique, 1998. "Testing for GARCH effects: a one-sided approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 97-127, June.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Sterbenz, Frederic P., 1991. "Simulation of interest rate options using ARCH," MPRA Paper 24844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Fiorentini, Gabriele, 1993. "Alternative covariance estimators of the standard Tobit model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 5-13.
- McCurdy, Thomas H & Morgan, Ieuan G, 1988. "Testing the Martingale Hypothesis in Deutsche Mark Futures with Models Specifying the Form of Heteroscedasticity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(3), pages 187-202, July-Sept.
- Belsley, David A., 1980. "On the efficient computation of the nonlinear full-information maximum-likelihood estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 203-225, October.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1988. "Alternative Estimators of FIML Covariance Matrix: A Monte Carlo Stud y," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 701-714, May.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmf:wpaper:wp1995_9519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Araceli Requerey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemfies.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.