Efficient Estimation and Identification of Simultaneous Equation Models with Covariance Restrictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jerry A. Hausman & Whitney K. Newey & William E. Taylor, 1985. "Efficient Estimation and Identification of Simultaneous Equation Models with Covariance Restrictions," Working papers 369, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- J. Hausman & W. Newey & W. Taylor, 1983. "Efficient Estimation and Identification of Simultaneous Equation Models with Covariance Restrictions," Working papers 331, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 1992.
"Stima delle equazioni simultanee non-lineari: una rassegna
[Estimation of nonlinear simultaneous equations: a survey]," MPRA Paper 24123, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1992.
- Markus Brueckner & Daniel Lederman, 2018.
"Inequality and economic growth: the role of initial income,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 341-366, September.
- Brueckner,Markus & Lederman,Daniel, 2018. "Inequality and economic growth : the role of initial income," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8467, The World Bank.
- So Im, Kyung & Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1999. "Efficient estimation of panel data models with strictly exogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 177-201, November.
- Abou-Ali, Hala & Abdelfattah, Yasmine M., 2013.
"Integrated paradigm for sustainable development: A panel data study,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 334-342.
- Hala Abou-Ali & Yasmine M. Abdelfattah, 2011. "Integrated Paradigm for Sustainable Development: A Panel Data Study," Working Papers 646, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2011.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2013.
"Understanding Interactions in Social Networks and Committees,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 23-53, March.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Holly, Sean, 2009. "Understanding Interactions in Social Networks and Committees," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-53, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2010. "Understanding Interactions in Social Networks and Committees," CDMA Working Paper Series 201004, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Bhattacharjee, A. & Holly, S., 2010. "Understanding Interactions in Social Networks and Committees," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1003, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fackler, Paul L., 1988. "Vector Autoregressive Techniques for Structural Analysis," Department of Economics and Business - Archive 259427, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Panizza, Ugo & Presbitero, Andrea F., 2014.
"Public debt and economic growth: Is there a causal effect?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 21-41.
- Ugo Panizza & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2012. "Public Debt and Economic Growth: Is There a Causal Effect?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 65, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Panizza, Ugo & Presbitero, Andrea F., 2012. "Public debt and economic growth: Is there a causal effect?," POLIS Working Papers 168, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Jinyong Hahn & Jerry Hausman & Guido Kuersteiner, 2005. "Bias Corrected Instrumental Variables Estimation for Dynamic Panel Models with Fixed E¤ects," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-024, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hahn, Jinyong & Hausman, Jerry & Kuersteiner, Guido, 2007. "Long difference instrumental variables estimation for dynamic panel models with fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 574-617, October.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2013.
"Estimation of the spatial weights matrix under structural constraints,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 617-634.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2011. "Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix under Structural Constraints," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-48, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Chris Jensen-Butler, 2011. "Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix under Structural Constraints," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 254, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Hanan G. Jacoby & Ghazala Mansuri, 2010.
"Watta Satta: Bride Exchange and Women's Welfare in Rural Pakistan,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1804-1825, September.
- Jacoby, Hanan G. & Mansuri, Ghazala, 2007. "Watta satta : bride exchange and women's welfare in rural Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4126, The World Bank.
- Biørn, Erik, 2017. "Identification, Instruments, Omitted Variables, and Rudimentary Models: Fallacies in the ‘Experimental Approach’ to Econometrics," Memorandum 13/2017, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Sampoli, Letizia, 1993.
"A Curious Result on Exact FIML and Instrumental Variables,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 296-309, April.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Sampoli, Letizia, 1989. "Instrumental variables interpretations of FIML and nonlinear FIML," MPRA Paper 29024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabuddha De & Yu (Jeffrey) Hu & Mohammad S. Rahman, 2010. "Technology Usage and Online Sales: An Empirical Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(11), pages 1930-1945, November.
- Taghizadeh Hesary Farhad & Naoyuki Yoshino, 2013. "Empirical Analysis of Oil Price Determination Based on Market Quality Theory," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-044, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Robert G. King & Mark W. Watson, 1997. "Testing long-run neutrality," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 69-101.
- Hartley, Peter R. & Whitt Jr, Joseph A., 2003. "Macroeconomic fluctuations: Demand or supply, permanent or temporary?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-94, February.
- Gori, Filippo, 2018. "Dissecting the ‘doom loop’: the bank-sovereign credit risk nexus during the US debt ceiling crisis," MPRA Paper 87994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hausman, Jerry A., 2003. "Triangular structural model specification and estimation with application to causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 107-113, January.
- Krichene, Noureddine, 2002. "World crude oil and natural gas: a demand and supply model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 557-576, November.
- Andrea Brischetto & Graham Voss, 1999. "A Structural Vector Autoregression Model of Monetary Policy in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp1999-11, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Steven Lehrer & Weili Ding, 2004. "Estimating Dynamic Treatment Effects from Project STAR," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 252, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:55:y:1987:i:4:p:849-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.