Contact information of University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ualbnp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/drualca.html .
- 45501 An Investigation of the Marketing of Butterfat by the Canadian Dairy Industry
by Clark, J. Stephen & Brown, Bettina & Dunlop, Diane & Yang, Jinbin & Prochazka, Petr
- 45499 An Experimental Investigation of the Impact of Fat Taxes: Prices Effects, Food Stigma, and Information Effects on Economics Instruments to Improve Dietary Health
by Cash, Sean B. & Lacanilao, Ryan D. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Raine, Kim
- 45498 Farm Animal Welfare and Quality Verification
by Uzea, Adrian D. & Hobbs, Jill E.
- 45497 The Transmission of Price Trends from Consumers to Producers and Tests of Market Power
by Lkassbi, Driss & West, Gale E. & Clark, J. Stephen
- 45496 Modelling Reference-Dependent and Labelling Effects in Consumers’ Functional Food Choices
by Zou, Ning Ning (Helen) & Hobbs, Jill E.
- 45495 Risk Ranking: Investigating Expert and Public Differences in Evaluating Food Safety Risks
by Webster, Kevin D. & Jardine, Cindy G. & McMullen, Lynn & Cash, Sean B.
- 6840 Strategic Planning - Niche Marketing in the Agriculture Industry
by Cuthbert, Ronald
- 7713 Canadian Consumer Attitudes and Purchasing Behaviour of Omega-3 Products
by Nilsson, Tomas K.H. & Chase, Darren & Emunu, John Paul & McCann-Hiltz, Diane & Peng, Yanning
- 7712 The Role of Sensory Experiences and Information on the Willingness to Pay for Organic Wheat Bread
by Boxall, Peter C. & Cash, Sean B. & Wismer, Wendy V. & Muralidharan, Vijay & Annett, Lisa E.
- 7711 Promotion and Fast Food Demand: Where's the Beef?
by Richards, Timothy J. & Padilla, Luis
- 7710 Investigating Changes in Canadian Consumers' Food Safety Concerns, 2003 and 2005
by Veeman, Michele M. & Li, Yu
- 6841 Fat Taxes and Health Outcomes: An Investigation of Economic Factors Influencing Obesity in Canada
by Cash, Sean B. & Goddard, Ellen W. & Lacanilao, Ryan D.
- 6837 Factors Influencing the Body Mass Index of Adults in Canada
by Cranfield, John A.L.
- 6836 Beef Labeling After BSE: Do Consumers Care about BSE Testing and GMO Labeling? Evidence from Canada and the US
by Steiner, Bodo E. & Yang, Jun
- 6835 The Effects of Relative Price and Health Information on Derived Demand for Sweeteners in the U.S. Food Processing Industry
by Hailu, Getu & Thangaraj, Rawlin & Cranfield, John A.L.
- 6833 The Scope of the Unit Value Problem
by Beatty, Timothy K.M.
- 6832 Buyer and Seller Response to an Adverse Food Safety Event: The Case of Frozen Salmon in Alberta
by Maynard, Leigh J. & Saghaian, Sayed H. & Nickoloff, Megan