Modelling functional food choice and health care impacts: A literature review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Pawlowski & Oliver Budzinski, 2013.
"The Monetary Value of Competitive Balance for Sport Consumers: A Stated Preference Approach to European Professional Football,"
International Journal of Sport Finance,
Fitness Information Technology, vol. 8(2), pages 112-123, May.
- Pawlowski, Tim & Budzinski, Oliver, 2012. "The (monetary) value of competitive balance for sport consumers: A stated preferences approach to European professional football," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 77, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Veneziani, Mario & Sckokai, Paolo & Moro, Daniele, 2012. "Consumers’ willingness to pay for a functional food," Congress Papers 124101, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More about this item
Keywordsinformation asymmetry; stated preference models; protection motivation; functional food; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Q13; I1; D12; D82;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ualbnp:91556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/drualca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .