Innovation and the demand for food and drug labelling regulation in an evolutionary model of industry dynamics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Akerlof, George A, 1970. "The Market for 'Lemons': Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500, August.
- McGuirk, Anya M. & Kaiser, Harry M., 1991. "bST & Milk: Benefit or Bane?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 6(1).
- Jukes, David, 1993. "Regulation and enforcement of food safety in the UK," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 131-142, April.
- Wolinsky, Asher, 1983. "Prices as Signals of Product Quality," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 647-58, October.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1993. "Altruism as a Problem Involving Group versus Individual Selection in Economics and Biology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 143-48, May.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Henson, Spencer & Traill, Bruce, 1993. "The demand for food safety : Market imperfections and the role of government," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 152-162, April.
- Halbrendt, Catherine K. & Pesek, John D., Jr. & Parsons, April & Lindner, Robert K., 1994. "Consumer Preference For Pst-Supplement Pork," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(02), August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:12:y:2001:i:4:p:457-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.