Innovation and the demand for food and drug labelling regulation in an evolutionary model of industry dynamics
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Halbrendt, Catherine K. & Pesek, John D., Jr. & Parsons, April & Lindner, Robert K., 1994. "Consumer Preference For Pst-Supplement Pork," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(02), August.
- Henson, Spencer & Traill, Bruce, 1993. "The demand for food safety : Market imperfections and the role of government," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 152-162, April.
- Jukes, David, 1993. "Regulation and enforcement of food safety in the UK," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 131-142, April.
- McGuirk, Anya M. & Kaiser, Harry M., 1991. "bST & Milk: Benefit or Bane?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 6(1).
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Asher Wolinsky, 1983. "Prices as Signals of Product Quality," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 647-658.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1993. "Altruism as a Problem Involving Group versus Individual Selection in Economics and Biology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 143-148, May.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:12:y:2001:i:4:p:457-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.