Regulatory Targets And Regimes For Food Safety: A Comparison Of North American And European Approaches
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Draper Hall, College of Food and Natural Resources, Amherst, MA 01003|
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kinsey, Jean, 1993. "GATT and the economics of food safety," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 163-176, April.
- Swinbank, Alan, 1982. "Food industry forum," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 267-268, August.
- Alan Swinbank, 1993. "Completion of the EC's internal market, mutual recognition, and the food industries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 509-522.
- Junker, Joel R., 1995. "Legal Challenges Of Internationalization Of Food Distribution," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 26(1), February.
- Sheldon, Ian M. & von Witzke, Harald, 1992. "On the Economics of Food Quality Standards and Integration in the European Community," Occasional Papers 233072, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Kleinschmit, Jaana K., 1993. "Economic Criteria for Settling Federalism Disputes with an Application to Food Safety Regulation," Working Papers 116114, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Henson, Spencer & Traill, Bruce, 1993. "The demand for food safety : Market imperfections and the role of government," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 152-162, April.