Regulatory Targets And Regimes For Food Safety: A Comparison Of North American And European Approaches
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Draper Hall, College of Food and Natural Resources, Amherst, MA 01003|
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sheldon, Ian M. & von Witzke, Harald, 1992. "On the Economics of Food Quality Standards and Integration in the European Community," Occasional Papers 233072, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Kinsey, Jean, 1993. "GATT and the economics of food safety," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 163-176, April.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Kleinschmit, Jaana K., 1993. "Economic Criteria for Settling Federalism Disputes with an Application to Food Safety Regulation," Working Papers 116114, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Swinbank, Alan, 1982. "Food industry forum," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 267-268, August.
- Henson, Spencer & Traill, Bruce, 1993. "The demand for food safety : Market imperfections and the role of government," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 152-162, April.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Junker, Joel R., 1995. "Legal Challenges Of Internationalization Of Food Distribution," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 26(1), pages -, February.
- Alan Swinbank, 1993. "Completion of the EC's internal market, mutual recognition, and the food industries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 509-522.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpsfiw:25964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.