Non-Purchasing Households In Food Expenditure Surveys: An Analysis For Potatoes In Sweden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus & Irish, Margaret, 1984. "Statistical models for zero expenditures in household budgets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 59-80.
- Rueben C. Buse & Larry E. Salathe, 1978. "Adult Equivalent Scales: An Alternative Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(3), pages 460-468.
- Smallwood, David & Blaylock, James R., 1981. "Impact of Household Size and Income on Food Spending Patterns," Technical Bulletins 157048, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ekman, Sone & Andersson, Hans, 1998. "The economics of on-farm processing: model development and an empirical analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 177-189, March.
- Mihalopoulos, Vassilis & Demoussis, Michael, 2000. "Consumption Profiles for Various Food Groups in Greece," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 1-12, August.
- Panagiotis Lazaridis, 2004. "Demand elasticities derived from consistent estimation of Heckman-type models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(8), pages 523-527.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.