Demand elasticities derived from consistent estimation of Heckman-type models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Scott Shonkwiler & Steven T. Yen, 1999. "Two-Step Estimation of a Censored System of Equations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 972-982.
- Andersson, Mari & Senauer, Benjamin, 1994. "Non-Purchasing Households In Food Expenditure Surveys: An Analysis For Potatoes In Sweden," Staff Papers 13232, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Manrique, Justo & Jensen, Helen H., 1998.
"Spanish Household Demand For Seafood Products,"
1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT
20997, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jensen, Helen H. & Manrique, J., 2001. "Spanish Household Demand for Seafood Products," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10439, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Manrique, J. & Jensen, Helen H., 1999. "Spanish Household Demand for Seafood Products," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10527, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Han, Tong & Cramer, Gail L. & Wahl, Thomas I., 1997. "Rural Household Food Consumption in China: Evidence from the Rural Household Survey," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35797, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Heien, Dale & Wessells, Cathy Roheim, 1990. "Demand Systems Estimation with Microdata: A Censored Regression Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 365-371, July.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Kellie Curry Raper & Maria Namakhoye Wanzala & Rodolfo Nayga, 2002. "Food expenditures and household demographic composition in the US: a demand systems approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(8), pages 981-992.
- Atanu Saha & Oral Capps & Patrick Byrne, 1997. "Calculating marginal effects in dichotomous - continuous models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 181-185.
- John L. Park & Rodney B. Holcomb & Kellie Curry Raper & Oral Capps, 1996. "A Demand Systems Analysis of Food Commodities by U.S. Households Segmented by Income," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 290-300.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vassilopoulos, Achilleas & Klonaris, Stathis & Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis, 2012. "Modeling quality demand with data from Household Budget Surveys: An application to meat and fish products in Greece," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2744-2750.
- Ole Boysen, 2016.
"Food Demand Characteristics in Uganda: Estimation and Policy Relevance,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(2), pages 260-293, June.
- Ole Boysen, 2012. "A Food Demand System Estimation for Uganda," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp396, IIIS.
- Mikkel Barslund, 2011. "Censored Demand System Estimation with Endogenous Expenditures in clustered samples: an application to food demand in urban Mozambique," LICOS Discussion Papers 28011, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Zhuo Chen & Steven Yen, 2005. "On bias correction in the multivariate sample-selection model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(21), pages 2459-2468.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:11:y:2004:i:8:p:523-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.