Calculating marginal effects in dichotomous - continuous models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ole Boysen, 2016.
"Food Demand Characteristics in Uganda: Estimation and Policy Relevance,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(2), pages 260-293, June.
- Ole Boysen, 2012. "A Food Demand System Estimation for Uganda," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp396, IIIS.
- Byrne, Patrick J. & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Saha, Atanu, 1998. "Analysis Of Quick-Serve, Mid-Scale, And Up-Scale Food Away From Home Expenditures," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 1(1), pages 1-22.
- Haripriya Gundimeda & Atheendar Gunnar Köhlin, 2006. "Fuel Demand Elasticities for Energy and Environmental Policies: Indian Sample Survey Evidence," Working Papers 2006-09, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Zhuo Chen & Steven Yen, 2005. "On bias correction in the multivariate sample-selection model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(21), pages 2459-2468.
- Haripriya Gundimeda & Gunnar KÃƒÂ¶hlin, 2006. "Fuel Demand Elasticities for Energy and Environmental Policies Indian Sample Survey Evidence," Energy Working Papers 22501, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Tsakas, Elias, 2006. "Second Order Approximation for the Average Marginal Effect of Heckman's Two Step Procedure," Working Papers in Economics 239, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kim, GwanSeon & Mark, Tyler, 2018. "Who are Consuming Hemp Products in the U.S.? Evidence from Nielsen Homescan Data," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266671, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Pedro A. Alviola & Oral Capps, 2010. "Household demand analysis of organic and conventional fluid milk in the United States based on the 2004 Nielsen Homescan panel," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 369-388.
- Alpaslan Akay & Elias Tsakas, 2008. "Asymptotic bias reduction for a conditional marginal effects estimator in sample selection models," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(24), pages 3101-3110.
- Panagiotis Lazaridis, 2004. "Demand elasticities derived from consistent estimation of Heckman-type models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(8), pages 523-527.
- Vega, Jose De Jesus Garcia & Gracia, Marcial Canales, 2000. "The Role Of Economic And Demograhpic Variables In Mexican Food Consumption," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Wen S. Chern & Kimiko Ishibashi & Kiyoshi Taniguchi & Yuki Tokoyama, 2002. "Analysis of Food Consumption Behavior by Japanese Households," Working Papers 02-06, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:4:y:1997:i:3:p:181-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.