Estimating a consumer demand system of energy, mobility and leisure: A microdata approach for Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, De-Min, 1973. "Alternative Tests of Independence Between Stochastic Regressors and Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 733-750, July.
- Kelly Bishop & Bradley Heim & Kata Mihaly, 2009. "Single Women's Labor Supply Elasticities: Trends and Policy Implications," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 63(1), pages 146-168, October.
- Victor R. Fuchs & Alan B. Krueger & James M. Poterba, 1998. "Economists' Views about Parameters, Values, and Policies: Survey Results in Labor and Public Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1387-1425, September.
- Richard Blundell & Antoine Bozio & Guy Laroque, 2011.
"Extensive and intensive margins of labour supply: working hours in the US, UK and France,"
IFS Working Papers
W11/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, Richard & Bozio, Antoine & Laroque, Guy, 2011. "Extensive and Intensive Margins of Labour Supply: Working Hours in the US, UK and France," IZA Discussion Papers 6051, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mroz, Thomas A, 1987.
"The Sensitivity of an Empirical Model of Married Women's Hours of Work to Economic and Statistical Assumptions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 765-799, July.
- Thomas Mroz, "undated". "The Sensitivity of an Empirical Model of Married Women's Hours of Work to Economic and Statistical Assumptions," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 84-8, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Richard Ochmann, 2014.
"Differential income taxation and household asset allocation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 880-894, March.
- Richard Ochmann, 2010. "Differential Income Taxation and Household Asset Allocation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1058, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer demand system; almost ideal demand system; environmental taxation; demand for leisure;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2014-04-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-04-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubsbe:20148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfubde.html .