Report NEP-ENV-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mads Greaker & Michael Hoel & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2014. "Does a Renewable Fuel Standard for Biofuels Reduce Climate Costs?," Working Papers 2014.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Justin Leroux, 2014. "Curbing Emissions through a Carbon Liabilities Market: A note from a climate skeptic's perspective," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-20, CIRANO.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2014. "Environmental Research Joint Ventures and Time-Consistent Emission Tax," Working Papers 2014.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bernhard Klaus Michel, 2013. "Working Paper 12-13 - Is offshoring driven by air emissions? Testing the pollution haven effect for imports of intermediates," Working Papers 1312, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Arimura, Toshihide & Iguchi, Hakaru & Michida, Etsuyo, 2014. "Product-related environmental regulation and voluntary environmental actions : impacts of RoHS and REACH in Malaysia," IDE Discussion Papers 454, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Mohamed Arouri & Muhammad Shahbaz & Rattapon Onchang & Faridul Islam & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Environmental Kuznets Curve in Thailand: Cointegration and Causality Analysis," Working Papers 2014-204, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Enrica De Cian & Ilkka Keppo & Johannes Bollen & Samuel Carrara & Hannah Förster & Michael Hübler & Amit Kanudia & Sergey Paltsev & Ronald Sands & Katja Schumacher, 2014. "European-Led Climate Policy Versus Global Mitigation Action. Implications on Trade, Technology, and Energy," Working Papers 2014.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang & CEMA, 2014. "Optimal Environmental Tax-Subsidy Regime in the Presence of Increasing Returns," Monash Economics Working Papers 11-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Valentina Bosetti & Marco Maffezzoli, 2014. "Taxing Carbon under Market Incompleteness," Working Papers 513, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang & CEMA, 2014. "Environmental Levies, Distortionary Taxation and Increasing Returns," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Hannah Förster & Katja Schumacher & Enrica De Cian & Michael Hübler & Ilkka Keppo & Silvana Mima & Ronald D. Sands, 2014. "European Energy Efficiency and Decarbonization Strategies Beyond 2030 – A Sectoral Multi-model Decomposition," Working Papers 2014.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antoine Bommier & Bruno Lanz & Stéphane Zuber, 2014. "Models-as-Usual for Unusual Risks? On the Value of Catastrophic Climate Change," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973491, HAL.
- Navarro Arredondo, Alejandro, 2014.
"Cooperación internacional para la protección ambiental en municipios mexicanos
[International cooperation for environmental protection in Mexican municipalities]," MPRA Paper 55200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Ève Faubert & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné & Ekaterina Turkina, 2014. "An Empirical Study of Road-Noise Barriers Deployment," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-22, CIRANO.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2014. "The Aggregation Dilemma," Working Papers 2014-224, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Aleh Cherp & Jessica Jewell & Vadim Vinichenko & Nico Bauer & Enrica De Cian, 2014. "Global Energy Security under Different Climate Policies, GDP Growth Rates and Fossil Resource Availabilities," Working Papers 2014.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Katherine Calvin & Shonali Pachauri & Enrica De Cian & Ioanna Mouratiadou, 2014. "The Effect of African Growth on Future Global Energy, Emissions, and Regional Development," Working Papers 2014.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2014. "Economic growth, combustible renewables and waste consumption and emissions in North Africa," MPRA Paper 55300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Tol, 2014. "Objective versus subjective assessments: The IPCC treatment of the total economic impact of climate change," Working Paper Series 6914, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Ngo Van Long & Frank Staehler, 2014. "General Equilibrium Effects of Green Technological Progress," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-16, CIRANO.
- Stephen Gibbons, 2014. "Gone with the Wind: Valuing the Visual Impacts of Wind Turbines through House Prices," SERC Discussion Papers 0159, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Andersson Franko, Mikael & Holstein, Fredrik, 2014. "Violation of environmental regulations as a disinvestment in social capital," Working Paper Series 2014:4, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Claudio Vitari, 2013. "Social Equity and Ecological Sustainability: New Framework and Directions for the IS Community," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00969189, HAL.
- Andy Stirling, 2014. "Transforming Power: social science and the politics of energy choices," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-03, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- ACHABOU Mohamed Akli, 2014. "Filière sucre européenne : L’option biocarburants est-elle durable ?," Working Papers 2014-208, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Anke D Leroux & Stuart M Whitten, 2014. "Optimal Investment in Ecological Rehabilitation under Climate Change," Monash Economics Working Papers 04-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Edilio Valentini & Paolo Vitale, 2014. "Optimal Climate Policy for a Pessimistic Social Planner," Working Papers 2014.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paola Floreddu & Claudio Vitari, 2013. "From capability to strategic action: the case of Green IT/S Dynamic Capability," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00969204, HAL.
- Dina Tasneem & Jim Engle-Warnick & Hassan Benchekroun, 2014. "An Experimental Study of a Common Property Renewable Resource Game in Continuous Time," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-09, CIRANO.
- Paola Floreddu & Claudio Vitari, 2013. "Capability Lifecycle and its motivating force on strategy: the case of Green IT/S Dynamic Capability," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00969198, HAL.
- Danielle Devogelaer, 2013. "Working Paper 07-13 - Walking the green mile in Employment - Employment projections for a green future," Working Papers 1307, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Alain Henry & Dimi Jottier, 2013.
"Working Paper 14-13 - TransAccount - Un modèle comptable pour des scénarios de développement durable
[Working Paper 14-13 - TransAccount - Een rekenmodel voor scenario's van duurzame ontwikkeling]," Working Papers 1314, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Michel Damian, 2014. "La politique climatique change enfin de paradigme," Post-Print halshs-00969308, HAL.
- Klauer, Bernd & Schiller, Johannes & Bathe, Frauke, 2014. "Cost-effective improvement of river morphology," UFZ Discussion Papers 9/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Mannino, Ilda & Ninka, Eniel & Turvani, Margherita, 2014. "Porto Marghera and the Industrial Ecology Challenge: Why it did not become an Eco-Industrial Park," MPRA Paper 55166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beznoska, Martin, 2014. "Estimating a consumer demand system of energy, mobility and leisure: A microdata approach for Germany," Discussion Papers 2014/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Corey Allan & Adam B. Jaffe & Isabelle Sin, 2014. "Diffusion of Green Technology: A Survey," Working Papers 14_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.