La politique climatique change enfin de paradigme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Steinar Andresen & Kristin Rosendal & Jon Skjærseth, 2013. "Why negotiate a legally binding mercury convention?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 425-440, November.
- Barry Rabe, 2007. "Environmental Policy and the Bush Era: The Collision Between the Administrative Presidency and State Experimentation," Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 413-431, Summer.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Woerman, Matt, 2013. "Economic ideas for a complex climate policy regime," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 24-31.
- Brian Gareau, 2010. "A critical review of the successful CFC phase-out versus the delayed methyl bromide phase-out in the Montreal Protocol," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 209-231, September.
- Michel Damian, 2013. "Mauvaise nouvelle pour le climat et les peuples de l'Amazonie équatorienne : l'abandon du projet Yasuni-ITT de gel du pétrole en terre," Post-Print halshs-00969314, HAL.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Woerman, Matt, 2013. "Economic Ideas for a Complex Climate Policy Regime," Discussion Papers dp-13-03-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Woerman, Matt, 2012. "US Status on Climate Change Mitigation," Discussion Papers dp-12-48, Resources For the Future.
- Michael Grubb, 2003. "The Economics of the Kyoto Protocol," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 4(3), pages 143-189, July.
- Burtraw, Dallas, 2012. "The Institutional Blind Spot in Environmental Economics," Discussion Papers dp-12-41, Resources For the Future.
- Bellas, Allen & Lange, Ian, 2005. "Are Tradable Permits for Mercury Worthwhile?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 85-90, March.
- Ellerman,A. Denny & Joskow,Paul L. & Schmalensee,Richard & Montero,Juan-Pablo & Bailey,Elizabeth M., 2005. "Markets for Clean Air," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023894, October.
- Prins, Gwyn & Caine, Mark Eliot & Akimoto, Keigo & Calmon, Paulo & Constable, John & Deiaco, Enrico & Flack, Martin & Galiana, Isabel & Grundmann, Reiner & Laird, Frank & Malone, Elizabeth & Matsuo, Y, 2013. "The vital spark : innovating clean and and affordable energy for all," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51077, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alexandre Kossoy & Klaus Oppermann & Rama Chandra Reddy & Martina Bosi & Sandrine Boukerche & Niklas Höhne & Noémie Klein & Alyssa Gilbert & Martina Jung & Bram Borkent & Long Lam & Frauke Röser & Nad, "undated". "Mapping Carbon Pricing Initiatives : Developments and Prospects 2013," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15771, The World Bank.
- Michel Damian, 2012. "Repenser l'économie du changement climatique," Post-Print halshs-00709929, HAL.
- Loren Cass, 2005. "Norm Entrapment and Preference Change: The Evolution of the European Union Position on International Emissions Trading," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 5(2), pages 38-60, May.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "What Can We Learn from the Grand Policy Experiment? Lessons from SO2 Allowance Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 69-88, Summer.
- Michael Hanemann, 2008. "California's New Greenhouse Gas Laws," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(1), pages 114-129, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berta, Nathalie, 2015. "Prix versus quantités : les contorsions du marché du carbone européen," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 18.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00990907 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michel Damian, 2014. "Robert Stavins on the carbon-pricing regime, The New York Times, 1 June 2014: dodgy arguments," Post-Print hal-01092751, HAL.
- Michel Damian, 2016. "A new political economy of climate change," Post-Print hal-01334773, HAL.
- Michel Damian, 2014. "Robert stav ins on the carbon-pricing regime, the New York times , 1 june 2014: dodgy arguments," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 53-61.
- Michel Damian, 2014. "Conférence climatique de Paris 2015 : que peut la diplomatie française ?," Post-Print halshs-00990907, HAL.
- Michel Damian, 2015. "A new political economy of climate change," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 5-14.
More about this item
Keywordspolitique climatique; historique;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2014-04-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-04-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00969308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.