The Economics of the Kyoto Protocol
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jon Hovi & Bjart Holtsmark, 2006.
"Cap-and-trade or carbon taxes? The feasibility of enforcement and the effects of non-compliance,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 137-155, June.
- Jon Hovi & Bjart Holtsmark, 2005. "Cap-and-Trade or Carbon Taxes? The Feasibility of Enforcement and the Effects of Non-Compliance," Discussion Papers 436, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Sheila M. Olmstead & Robert N. Stavins, 2012.
"Three Key Elements of a Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(1), pages 65-85.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "Three Key Elements of Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture," Discussion Papers dp-10-34, Resources For the Future.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert Norman, 2010. "Three Key Elements of Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture," Scholarly Articles 4448992, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Sheila M. Olmstead & Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "Three Key Elements of Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture," Working Papers 2010.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "Three Key Elements of Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture," Working Paper Series rwp10-030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Michel Damian, 2014. "Conférence climatique de Paris 2015 : que peut la diplomatie française ?," Post-Print halshs-00990907, HAL.
- Watts, David & Albornoz, Constanza & Watson, Andrea, 2015. "Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) after the first commitment period: Assessment of the world׳s portfolio and the role of Latin America," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1176-1189.
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:837-849 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stavins, Robert, 2004.
"Can an Effective Global Climate Treaty be Based on Sound Science, Rational Economics, and Pragmatic Politics?,"
Working Paper Series
rwp04-020, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert, 2004. "Can an Effective Global Climate Treaty Be Based on Sound Science, Rational Economics, and Pragmatic Politics?," Discussion Papers dp-04-28, Resources For the Future.
- Fritz Rahmeyer, 2007. "Europäischer Handel mit Treibhausgasemissionszertifikaten und seine Umsetzung in das deutsche Umweltrecht," Discussion Paper Series 296, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Tang, Ling & Shi, Jiarui & Bao, Qin, 2016. "Designing an emissions trading scheme for China with a dynamic computable general equilibrium model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 507-520.
- Zhou, Lu & Li, Jing & Chiang, Yat Hung, 2013. "Promoting energy efficient building in China through clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 338-346.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:3:p:435-479 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Ishaq-ur Rahman, 2013. "Climate Change: a Theoretical Review," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 11(1), pages 1-13.
- Hansjürgens, Bernd, 2008. "Internationale Klimapolitik nach Kyoto: Architekturen und Institutionen," UFZ Discussion Papers 10/2008, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Peter Read, 2006. "Reconciling Emissions Trading with a Technology-Based Response to Potential Abrupt Climate Change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 493-511, March.
- Michel Damian, 2014. "La politique climatique change enfin de paradigme," Post-Print halshs-00969308, HAL.
- Michel Damian, 2012. "Repenser l'économie du changement climatique," Post-Print halshs-00709929, HAL.
- Cui, Lian-Biao & Fan, Ying & Zhu, Lei & Bi, Qing-Hua, 2014. "How will the emissions trading scheme save cost for achieving China’s 2020 carbon intensity reduction target?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1043-1052.
- Hu, Yu & Monroy, Carlos Rodríguez, 2012. "Chinese energy and climate policies after Durban: Save the Kyoto Protocol," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3243-3250.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00990907 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wej:wldecn:153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.