Climate Change: a Theoretical Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonard Kunin & F. Stirton Weaver, 1971. "On the Structure of Scientific Revolutions in Economics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 391-397, Fall.
- Sheila M. Olmstead & Robert N. Stavins, 2012.
"Three Key Elements of a Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(1), pages 65-85.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert Norman, 2010. "Three Key Elements of Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture," Scholarly Articles 4448992, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "Three Key Elements of Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture," Working Paper Series rwp10-030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "Three Key Elements of Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture," Discussion Papers dp-10-34, Resources For the Future.
- Sheila M. Olmstead & Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "Three Key Elements of Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture," Working Papers 2010.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michael Grubb, 2003. "The Economics of the Kyoto Protocol," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 4(3), pages 143-189, July.
- Coats, A W, 1969. "Is There a "Structure of Scientific Revolutions" in Economics?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 289-296.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2002. "The Role of Economics in Climate Change Policy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 107-129, Spring.
- Laurence Mee, 2005. "The Role of UNEP and UNDP in Multilateral Environmental Agreements," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 227-263, September.
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:6:y::i:1:p:65-85 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; anthropogenic; eco-centric paradigm; anthropocentric paradigm; post-Kyoto;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zna:indecs:v:11:y:2013:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.