Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) after the first commitment period: Assessment of the world׳s portfolio and the role of Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamwey, Robert & Baranzini, Andrea, 1999. "Sizing the global GHG offset market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 123-127, March.
- Dutschke, Michael & Michaelowa, Axel, 1998. "Issues and open questions of greenhouse gas emission trading under the Kyoto protocol," HWWA Discussion Papers 68, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2006.
"Toward an effective implementation of clean development mechanism projects in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3691-3701, December.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2004. "Towards an effective implementation of clean development mechanism projects in China," MPRA Paper 13147, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2005.
- Dutschke, Michael & Michaelowa, Axel, 1998. "Issues and Open Questions of Greenhouse Gas Emission Trading Under the Kyoto Protocol," Discussion Paper Series 26258, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Winkelman, Andrew G. & Moore, Michael R., 2011. "Explaining the differential distribution of Clean Development Mechanism projects across host countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1132-1143, March.
- Maraseni, Tek Narayan, 2013. "Selecting a CDM investor in China: A critical analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 484-489.
- Schneider, Malte & Hendrichs, Holger & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2010. "Navigating the global carbon market: An analysis of the CDM's value chain and prevalent business models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 277-287, January.
- Michael Grubb, 2003. "The Economics of the Kyoto Protocol," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 4(3), pages 143-189, July.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank, 2005. "Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523, March.
- Baranzini, Andrea & Goldemberg, Jose & Speck, Stefan, 2000. "A future for carbon taxes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 395-412, March.
- Greiner, Sandra & Michaelowa, Axel, 2003. "Defining Investment Additionality for CDM projects--practical approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1007-1015, August.
- Arent, Douglas J. & Wise, Alison & Gelman, Rachel, 2011. "The status and prospects of renewable energy for combating global warming," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 584-593, July.
- Ellis, Jane & Winkler, Harald & Corfee-Morlot, Jan & Gagnon-Lebrun, Frederic, 2007. "CDM: Taking stock and looking forward," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 15-28, January.
- Michael Grubb & Tim Laing & Thomas Counsell & Catherine Willan, 2011. "Global carbon mechanisms: lessons and implications," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 539-573, February.
- Nussbaumer, Patrick, 2009. "On the contribution of labelled Certified Emission Reductions to sustainable development: A multi-criteria evaluation of CDM projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 91-101, January.
- Johannes Alexeew & Linda Bergset & Kristin Meyer & Juliane Petersen & Lambert Schneider & Charlotte Unger, 2010. "An analysis of the relationship between the additionality of CDM projects and their contribution to sustainable development," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 233-248, September.
- Dagoumas, A.S. & Papagiannis, G.K. & Dokopoulos, P.S., 2006. "An economic assessment of the Kyoto Protocol application," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 26-39, January.
- Nautiyal, Himanshu & Varun,, 2012. "Progress in renewable energy under clean development mechanism in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2913-2919.
- Olsen, Karen Holm & Fenhann, Jørgen, 2008. "Sustainable development benefits of clean development mechanism projects: A new methodology for sustainability assessment based on text analysis of the project design documents submitted for validatio," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2773-2784, August.
- Verbruggen, Aviel & Fischedick, Manfred & Moomaw, William & Weir, Tony & Nadaï, Alain & Nilsson, Lars J. & Nyboer, John & Sathaye, Jayant, 2010. "Renewable energy costs, potentials, barriers: Conceptual issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 850-861, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Zhaoxia & Zhao, Jing & Li, Meng, 2017. "Analysis and optimization of carbon trading mechanism for renewable energy application in buildings," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 435-451.
- Watts, David & Oses, Nicolás & Pérez, Rodrigo, 2016. "Assessment of wind energy potential in Chile: A project-based regional wind supply function approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(PA), pages 738-755.
- Aquila, Giancarlo & Pamplona, Edson de Oliveira & Queiroz, Anderson Rodrigo de & Rotela Junior, Paulo & Fonseca, Marcelo Nunes, 2017. "An overview of incentive policies for the expansion of renewable energy generation in electricity power systems and the Brazilian experience," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1090-1098.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:548-568 is not listed on IDEAS
- Watts, David & Durán, Pablo & Flores, Yarela, 2017. "How does El Niño Southern Oscillation impact the wind resource in Chile? A techno-economical assessment of the influence of El Niño and La Niña on the wind power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 128-142.
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:204-221 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:123-132 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClean Development Mechanism (CDM); Latin America; Chile; Post-2012; First commitment period; Renewable energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:41:y:2015:i:c:p:1176-1189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.