On the contribution of labelled Certified Emission Reductions to sustainable development: A multi-criteria evaluation of CDM projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giampietro, Mario & Mayumi, Kozo & Munda, Giuseppe, 2006. "Integrated assessment and energy analysis: Quality assurance in multi-criteria analysis of sustainability," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 59-86.
- Adam Rose & Erwin Bulte & Henk Folmer, 1999. "Long-Run Implications for Developing Countries of Joint Implementation of Greenhouse Gas Mitigation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(1), pages 19-31, July.
- M. Germain & A. Magnus & V. Steenberghe, 2007. "How to design and use the clean development mechanism under the Kyoto Protocol? A developing country perspective," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 13-30, September.
- Muller, Adrian, 2007.
"How to make the clean development mechanism sustainable--The potential of rent extraction,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3203-3212, June.
- Muller, Adrian, 2006. "How to Make the Clean Development Mechanism Sustainable - The Potential of Rent Extraction," Working Papers in Economics 214, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Muller, Adrian, 2006. "Risk Management in the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) – The Potential of Sustainability Labels," Working Papers in Economics 228, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Martinez-Alier, Joan & Munda, Giuseppe & O'Neill, John, 1998. "Weak comparability of values as a foundation for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 277-286, September.
- Renat Heuberger & Alan Brent & Luis Santos & Christoph Sutter & Dieter Imboden, 2007. "CDM Projects under the Kyoto Protocol: A Methodology for Sustainability Assessment – Experiences from South Africa and Uruguay," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 33-48, February.
- Olsen, Karen Holm & Fenhann, Jørgen, 2008. "Sustainable development benefits of clean development mechanism projects: A new methodology for sustainability assessment based on text analysis of the project design documents submitted for validatio," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2773-2784, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Partridge, Ian & Gamkhar, Shama, 2010. "The role of offsets in a post-Kyoto climate agreement: The power sector in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4457-4466, August.
- Lema, Adrian & Lema, Rasmus, 2016. "Low-carbon innovation and technology transfer in latecomer countries: Insights from solar PV in the clean development mechanism," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 223-236.
- Uddin, Noim & Blommerde, Mascha & Taplin, Ros & Laurence, David, 2015. "Sustainable development outcomes of coal mine methane clean development mechanism Projects in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-9.
- Jean Hugé & Hai Le Trinh & Pham Hai & Jan Kuilman & Luc Hens, 2010. "Sustainability indicators for clean development mechanism projects in Vietnam," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 561-571, August.
- Wang, Can & Zhang, Weishi & Cai, Wenjia & Xie, Xi, 2013. "Employment impacts of CDM projects in China's power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 481-491.
- Parnphumeesup, Piya & Kerr, Sandy A., 2011. "Stakeholder preferences towards the sustainable development of CDM projects: Lessons from biomass (rice husk) CDM project in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3591-3601, June.
- Vasa, Alexander & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2011. "The Role of CDM Post-2012," EconStor Research Reports 65871, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:461:d:69720 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:519-530 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parnphumeesup, Piya & Kerr, Sandy A., 2011. "Classifying carbon credit buyers according to their attitudes towards and involvement in CDM sustainability labels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6271-6279, October.
- Johannes Alexeew & Linda Bergset & Kristin Meyer & Juliane Petersen & Lambert Schneider & Charlotte Unger, 2010. "An analysis of the relationship between the additionality of CDM projects and their contribution to sustainable development," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 233-248, September.
- Drupp, Moritz A., 2011. "Does the Gold Standard label hold its promise in delivering higher Sustainable Development benefits? A multi-criteria comparison of CDM projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1213-1227, March.
- Jo Dirix & Wouter Peeters & Sigrid Sterckx, 2016. "Is the Clean Development Mechanism delivering benefits to the poorest communities in the developing world? A critical evaluation and proposals for reform," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 839-855, June.
- Watts, David & Albornoz, Constanza & Watson, Andrea, 2015. "Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) after the first commitment period: Assessment of the world׳s portfolio and the role of Latin America," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1176-1189.
- Yadira Mori Clement & Birgit Bednar-Friedl, 2017. "Do Clean Development Mechanism projects generate local employment? Testing for sectoral effects across Brazilian municipalities," Graz Economics Papers 2017-05, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Mandaloufas, Melissa & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & Brown, Scott & Irizarry Quintero, Anamari, 2015. "Energy balance analysis of the Brazilian alcohol for flex fuel production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 403-414.
- Stelios Grafakos & Alberto Gianoli & Alexandra Tsatsou, 2016. "Towards the Development of an Integrated Sustainability and Resilience Benefits Assessment Framework of Urban Green Growth Interventions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-33, May.
More about this item
KeywordsClean Development Mechanism Multi-criteria evaluation Sustainable development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:1:p:91-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.