Explaining the differential distribution of Clean Development Mechanism projects across host countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asiedu, Elizabeth, 2002. "On the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment to Developing Countries: Is Africa Different?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 107-119, January.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2006.
"Toward an effective implementation of clean development mechanism projects in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3691-3701, December.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2004. "Towards an effective implementation of clean development mechanism projects in China," MPRA Paper 13147, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2005.
- Karan Capoor & Philippe Ambrosi, "undated". "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2009," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13403, The World Bank.
- Noorbakhsh, Farhad & Paloni, Alberto & Youssef, Ali, 2001. "Human Capital and FDI Inflows to Developing Countries: New Empirical Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1593-1610, September.
- Krey, Matthias, 2005. "Transaction costs of unilateral CDM projects in India-results from an empirical survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(18), pages 2385-2397, December.
- Jung, Martina, 2006. "Host country attractiveness for CDM non-sink projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2173-2184, October.
- Chakrabarti, Avik, 2001. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: Sensitivity Analyses of Cross-Country Regressions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 89-113.
- van der Gaast, Wytze & Begg, Katherine & Flamos, Alexandros, 2009. "Promoting sustainable energy technology transfers to developing countries through the CDM," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 230-236, February.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann, 2009.
"Technology transfer by CDM projects: A comparison of Brazil, China, India and Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 703-711, February.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2009. "Technology transfer by CDM projects: A comparison of Brazil, China, India and Mexico," Post-Print hal-00437547, HAL.
- Globerman, Steven & Shapiro, Daniel, 2002. "Global Foreign Direct Investment Flows: The Role of Governance Infrastructure," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1899-1919, November.
- Gastanaga, Victor M. & Nugent, Jeffrey B. & Pashamova, Bistra, 1998. "Host Country Reforms and FDI Inflows: How Much Difference do they Make?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1299-1314, July.
- Halsnaes, Kirsten, 2002. "Market potential for Kyoto mechanisms--estimation of global market potential for co-operative greenhouse gas emission reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 13-32, January.
- Kumar, Nagesh, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investments and Technology Transfers in Development: A Perspective on Recent Literature," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 06, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Steven Globerman & Daniel M Shapiro, 1999. "The Impact of Government Policies on Foreign Direct Investment: The Canadian Experience," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(3), pages 513-532, September.
- Olsen, Karen Holm & Fenhann, Jørgen, 2008. "Sustainable development benefits of clean development mechanism projects: A new methodology for sustainability assessment based on text analysis of the project design documents submitted for validatio," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2773-2784, August.
- Seres, Stephen & Haites, Erik & Murphy, Kevin, 2009. "Analysis of technology transfer in CDM projects: An update," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4919-4926, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koo, Bonsang, 2017. "Preparing hydropower projects for the post-Paris regime: An econometric analysis of the main drivers for registration in the Clean Development Mechanism," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 868-877.
- Chirambo, Dumisani, 2016. "Addressing the renewable energy financing gap in Africa to promote universal energy access: Integrated renewable energy financing in Malawi," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 793-803.
- Sandrine Mathy & Odile Blanchard, 2016. "Proposal for a poverty-adaptation-mitigation window within the Green Climate Fund," Post-Print hal-01149008, HAL.
- Koo, Bonsang, 2017. "Examining the impacts of Feed-in-Tariff and the Clean Development Mechanism on Korea's renewable energy projects through comparative investment analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 144-154.
- Watts, David & Albornoz, Constanza & Watson, Andrea, 2015. "Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) after the first commitment period: Assessment of the world׳s portfolio and the role of Latin America," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1176-1189.
- Kim, Jung Eun & Popp, David & Prag, Andrew, 2013. "The Clean Development Mechanism and neglected environmental technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 165-179.
- Trotter, Ian Michael & da Cunha, Dênis Antônio & Féres, José Gustavo, 2015. "The relationships between CDM project characteristics and CER market prices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 158-167.
- Röttgers, Dirk & Grote, Ulrike, 2014. "Africa and the Clean Development Mechanism: What Determines Project Investments?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 201-212.
- Sawhney, Aparna & Rahul, M., 2014. "Examining the regional pattern of renewable energy CDM power projects in India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 240-247.
- Heleen de Coninck & Daniel Puig, 2015. "Assessing climate change mitigation technology interventions by international institutions," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 417-433, August.
- Igor Shishlov & Valentin Bellassen, 2012. "10 lessons from 10 years of the CDM," Working Papers hal-01151437, HAL.
- Xie, Huiming & Shen, Manhong & Wang, Rui, 2014. "Determinants of clean development mechanism activity: Evidence from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 797-806.
- Pauline Lacour & Jean-Christophe Simon, 2012. "Quelle intégration des pays en développement dans le régime climatique ? Le Mécanisme pour un Développement Propre en Asie," Post-Print halshs-00763231, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping countries Greenhouse gas emissions Kyoto Protocol;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:3:p:1132-1143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.