Analysis of technology transfer in CDM projects: An update
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Worrell, Ernst & van Berkel, Rene & Fengqi, Zhou & Menke, Christoph & Schaeffer, Roberto & O. Williams, Robert, 2001. "Technology transfer of energy efficient technologies in industry: a review of trends and policy issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 29-43, January.
- Matthieu Glachant & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Ivan Hascic & Nick Johnstone & Yann Ménière, 2009.
"Invention and Transfer of Climate Change Mitigation Technologies on a Global Scale: A Study Drawing on Patent Data,"
2009.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antoine Dechezlepr�tre & Matthieu Glachant & Ivan Hascic & Nick Johnstone & Yann M�ni�re, 2010. "Invention and transfer of climate change mitigation technologies on a global scale: a study drawing on patent data," GRI Working Papers 17, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Hascic, Ivan & Johnstone, Nick & Meniere, Yann, 2010. "Invention and transfer of climate change mitigation technologies on a global scale: a study drawing on patent data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37590, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- van der Gaast, Wytze & Begg, Katherine & Flamos, Alexandros, 2009. "Promoting sustainable energy technology transfers to developing countries through the CDM," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 230-236, February.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone & Yann Ménière, 2011.
"Invention and Transfer of Climate Change--Mitigation Technologies: A Global Analysis,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 109-130, Winter.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Ivan Hascic & Nick Johnstone & Yann Ménière, 2011. "Invention and transfer of climate change-mitigation technologies: A global analysis," Post-Print hal-00488214, HAL.
- Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Hascic, Ivan & Johnstone, Nick & Meniere, Yann, 2011. "Invention and transfer of climate change-mitigation technologies: a global analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37667, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Schneider, Malte & Holzer, Andreas & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2008. "Understanding the CDM's contribution to technology transfer," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2920-2928, August.
More about this item
KeywordsClean development mechanism CDM Technology transfer;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:11:p:4919-4926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.