Understanding the CDM's contribution to technology transfer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bin Xu & Jianmao Wang, 1999. "Capital Goods Trade and R&D Spillovers in the OECD," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(5), pages 1258-1274, November.
- de Coninck, Heleen & Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard G. & Ueno, Takahiro, 2008. "International technology-oriented agreements to address climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 335-356, January.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann, 2008.
"The Clean Development Mechanism and the international diffusion of technologies: An empirical study,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1273-1283, April.
- Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Meniere, Yann, 2007. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 6920, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2008. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Post-Print hal-00397198, HAL.
- Matthieu Glachant & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Yann Ménière, 2007. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Working Papers 2007.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Malik Amin Aslam, 2001. "Technology transfer under the CDM Materializing the myth in the Japanese context?," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(4), pages 451-464, December.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2007. "Formulas for Quantitative Emission Targets," Working Paper Series rwp07-011, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Worrell, Ernst & van Berkel, Rene & Fengqi, Zhou & Menke, Christoph & Schaeffer, Roberto & O. Williams, Robert, 2001. "Technology transfer of energy efficient technologies in industry: a review of trends and policy issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 29-43, January.
- Rob Youngman & Jake Schmidt & Jin Lee & Heleen De Coninck, 2007. "Evaluating technology transfer in the Clean Development Mechanism and Joint Implementation," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 488-499, November.
- Wolfgang Sterk & Bettina Wittneben, 2006. "Enhancing the clean development mechanism through sectoral approaches: definitions, applications and ways forward," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 271-287, September.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1975. "International Technology Transfer: Forms, Resource Requirements, and Policies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 372-376, May.
- Kamal Saggi, 2002.
"Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and International Technology Transfer: A Survey,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 17(2), pages 191-235, September.
- Saggi, Kamal, 2000. "Trade, foreign direct investment, and international technology transfer : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2349, The World Bank.
- Jung, Martina, 2006. "Host country attractiveness for CDM non-sink projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2173-2184, October.
- Erik Haites & Maosheng Duan & Stephen Seres, 2006. "Technology transfer by CDM projects," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 327-344, May.
- Heleen De Coninck & Frauke Haake & Nico Van Der Linden, 2007. "Technology transfer in the Clean Development Mechanism," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 444-456, September.
- Karan Capoor & Philippe Ambrosi, "undated". "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2007," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13407, The World Bank.
- Cristina Tébar Less & Steven McMillan, 2005. "Achieving the Successful Transfer of Environmentally Sound Technologies: Trade-related Aspects," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2005/2, OECD Publishing.
- Millock, Katrin, 2002.
"Technology transfers in the Clean Development Mechanism: an incentives issue,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 449-466, July.
- K. Millock, 2002. "Technology transfers in the Clean Development Mechanism: an incentives issue," Post-Print hal-00716425, HAL.
- Hoekman, Bernard M. & Maskus, Keith E. & Saggi, Kamal, 2005.
"Transfer of technology to developing countries: Unilateral and multilateral policy options,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1587-1602, October.
- Hoekman, Bernard M. & Maskus, Keith E. & Saggi, Kamal, 2004. "Transfer of technology to developing countries : unilateral and multilateral policy options," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3332, The World Bank.
- Robert Oleschak & Urs Springer, 2007. "Measuring host country risk in CDM and JI projects: a composite indicator," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 470-487, November.
- Ellis, Jane & Winkler, Harald & Corfee-Morlot, Jan & Gagnon-Lebrun, Frederic, 2007. "CDM: Taking stock and looking forward," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 15-28, January.
- Cédric Philibert, 2005. "The role of technological development and policies in a post-Kyoto climate regime," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 291-308, May.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13406 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:8:p:2920-2928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.