Host country attractiveness for CDM non-sink projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raubenheimer, Stefan & Michaelowa, Axel & Jahn, Michael & Liptow, Holger, 2004. "Measuring the Potential of Unilateral CDM : A Pilot Study," HWWA Discussion Papers 263, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Axel Michaelowa, 2003. "CDM host country institution building," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 201-220, September.
- Sun, J. W., 2000. "Is CO2 emission intensity comparable?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1081-1084, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geethanjali Selvaretnam & Kannika Thampanishvong, 2008.
"Future of the Clean Development Mechanism in tackling climate change,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics
200808, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Selvaretnam, Geethanjali & Thampanishvong, Kannika, 2010. "Future of the Clean Development Mechanism in Tackling Climate Change," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-35, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Nives Dolšak & Emily Crandall, 2013. "Do we know each other? Bilateral ties and the location of clean development mechanism projects," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 521-536, June.
- Parnphumeesup, Piya & Kerr, Sandy A., 2011. "Classifying carbon credit buyers according to their attitudes towards and involvement in CDM sustainability labels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6271-6279, October.
- Schneider, Malte & Holzer, Andreas & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2008. "Understanding the CDM's contribution to technology transfer," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2920-2928, August.
- Olsen, Karen Holm & Fenhann, Jørgen, 2008. "Sustainable development benefits of clean development mechanism projects: A new methodology for sustainability assessment based on text analysis of the project design documents submitted for validatio," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2773-2784, August.
- Pécastaing, Nicolas, 2013. "L’impact du mécanisme de développement propre (MDP) sur le développement « durable » : le cas du Pérou," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 89(1), pages 39-56, Mars.
- Jean Hugé & Hai Le Trinh & Pham Hai & Jan Kuilman & Luc Hens, 2010. "Sustainability indicators for clean development mechanism projects in Vietnam," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 561-571, August.
- Röttgers, Dirk & Grote, Ulrike, 2014. "Africa and the Clean Development Mechanism: What Determines Project Investments?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 201-212.
- Winkelman, Andrew G. & Moore, Michael R., 2011. "Explaining the differential distribution of Clean Development Mechanism projects across host countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1132-1143, March.
- Sawhney, Aparna & Rahul, M., 2014. "Examining the regional pattern of renewable energy CDM power projects in India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 240-247.
- Karakosta, Charikleia & Doukas, Haris & John, Psarras, 2010. "EU-MENA energy technology transfer under the CDM: Israel as a frontrunner?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2455-2462, May.
- Jinshan Zhu & Hui Yao & Yingkai Tang & Liyong Wang, 2015. "An econometric analysis of sub-national Clean Development Mechanism performance in China," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(7), pages 1137-1153, October.
- Pauline Lacour & Jean-Christophe Simon, 2012. "Quelle intégration des pays en développement dans le régime climatique ? Le Mécanisme pour un Développement Propre en Asie," Post-Print halshs-00763231, HAL.
- Kang, Moon Jung & Park, Jihyoun, 2013. "Analysis of the partnership network in the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 543-553.
- Koo, Bonsang, 2017. "Preparing hydropower projects for the post-Paris regime: An econometric analysis of the main drivers for registration in the Clean Development Mechanism," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 868-877.
- Cormier, Alain & Bellassen, Valentin, 2013. "The risks of CDM projects: How did only 30% of expected credits come through?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 173-183.
- Emma Paulsson, 2009. "A review of the CDM literature: from fine-tuning to critical scrutiny?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Arnaud Brohé, 2014. "Whither the CDM? Investment outcomes and future prospects," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 305-322, April.
- Pokharel, Shaligram, 2007. "Kyoto protocol and Nepal's energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2514-2525, April.
- Igor Shishlov & Valentin Bellassen, 2012. "10 lessons from 10 years of the CDM," Working Papers hal-01151437, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:15:p:2173-2184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .