Factors Affecting the Distribution of CERs: A Cross-Sectional Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jingjing He & Yongfu Huang & Finn Tarp, 2014.
"Is the Clean Development Mechanism effective for emission reductions?,"
Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 4(6), pages 750-760, December.
- He, Jingjing & Huang, Yongfu & Tarp, Finn, 2012. "Is the Clean Development Mechanism Effective for Emission Reductions?," WIDER Working Paper Series 073, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Raubenheimer, Stefan & Michaelowa, Axel & Jahn, Michael & Liptow, Holger, 2004. "Measuring the Potential of Unilateral CDM : A Pilot Study," HWWA Discussion Papers 263, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Dinar, Ariel & Mahfuzur Rahman, Shaikh & Larson, Donald & Ambrosi, Philippe, 2008. "Factors Affecting Levels Of International Cooperation In Carbon Abatement Projects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4786, The World Bank.
- Kasai, Katsuya, 2011. "A Cross-Country Empirical Analysis of Determinants of Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) Projects," MPRA Paper 52160, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2012.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Muller, Adrian, 2007.
"How to make the clean development mechanism sustainable--The potential of rent extraction,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3203-3212, June.
- Muller, Adrian, 2006. "How to Make the Clean Development Mechanism Sustainable - The Potential of Rent Extraction," Working Papers in Economics 214, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-073 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCDM; CER; LDCs; Kyoto Protocol; unequal distribution; global warming;
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.