Preparing hydropower projects for the post-Paris regime: An econometric analysis of the main drivers for registration in the Clean Development Mechanism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Jinshan, 2012. "The Correlated Factors of the Uneven Performances of the CDM Countries," IEL Working Papers 11, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Doukas, Haris & Karakosta, Charikleia & Psarras, John, 2009. "RES technology transfer within the new climate regime: A "helicopter" view under the CDM," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1138-1143, June.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann, 2008.
"The Clean Development Mechanism and the international diffusion of technologies: An empirical study,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1273-1283, April.
- Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Meniere, Yann, 2007. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 6920, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2008. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Post-Print hal-00397198, HAL.
- Matthieu Glachant & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Yann Ménière, 2007. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Working Papers 2007.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hanh, Dang & Michaelowa, Axel & de Jong, Friso, 2006. "From GHGs abatement potential to viable CDM projects: The case of Cambodia, Lao PDR and Vietnam," HWWA Reports 259, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Philibert, Cedric, 2000. "How could emissions trading benefit developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(13), pages 947-956, November.
- Winkelman, Andrew G. & Moore, Michael R., 2011. "Explaining the differential distribution of Clean Development Mechanism projects across host countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1132-1143, March.
- Lambert Schneider, 2009. "Assessing the additionality of CDM projects: practical experiences and lessons learned," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 242-254, May.
- Stefan Bakker & Constanze Haug & Harro Van Asselt & Joyeeta Gupta & Raouf Saïdi, 2011. "The future of the CDM: same same, but differentiated?," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 752-767, January.
- Muller, Adrian, 2007.
"How to make the clean development mechanism sustainable--The potential of rent extraction,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3203-3212, June.
- Muller, Adrian, 2006. "How to Make the Clean Development Mechanism Sustainable - The Potential of Rent Extraction," Working Papers in Economics 214, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Koch, Nicolas & Fuss, Sabine & Grosjean, Godefroy & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2014. "Causes of the EU ETS price drop: Recession, CDM, renewable policies or a bit of everything?—New evidence," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 676-685.
- Jung, Martina, 2006. "Host country attractiveness for CDM non-sink projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2173-2184, October.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann, 2009.
"Technology transfer by CDM projects: A comparison of Brazil, China, India and Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 703-711, February.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2009. "Technology transfer by CDM projects: A comparison of Brazil, China, India and Mexico," Post-Print hal-00437547, HAL.
- Egre, Dominique & Milewski, Joseph C., 2002. "The diversity of hydropower projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 1225-1230, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:119-130 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsParis Agreement; Hydropower; Clean Development Mechanism; Emission reductions; Sustainable development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:868-877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.