Evidence of the clean development mechanism impact on the Chinese electric power system's low-carbon transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Castro, Paula & Michaelowa, Axel, 2010. "The impact of discounting emission credits on the competitiveness of different CDM host countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 34-42, November.
- Dan Shi, 2009. "Analysis of China's Renewable Energy Development under the Current Economic and Technical Circumstances," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(2), pages 94-109.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann, 2008.
"The Clean Development Mechanism and the international diffusion of technologies: An empirical study,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1273-1283, April.
- Matthieu Glachant & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Yann Ménière, 2007. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Working Papers 2007.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2008. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Post-Print hal-00397198, HAL.
- Zhou, Sheng & Zhang, Xiliang & Liu, Jinghe, 2009. "The trend of small hydropower development in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1078-1083.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2006.
"Toward an effective implementation of clean development mechanism projects in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3691-3701, December.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2004. "Towards an effective implementation of clean development mechanism projects in China," MPRA Paper 13147, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2005.
- Wang, Qiang & Chen, Yong, 2010. "Barriers and opportunities of using the clean development mechanism to advance renewable energy development in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 1989-1998, September.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2009. "Wind power development : economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4868, The World Bank.
- Chang, XiaoLin & Liu, Xinghong & Zhou, Wei, 2010. "Hydropower in China at present and its further development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4400-4406.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank, 2005. "Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523, March.
- Yu, James & Ji, Fuxing & Zhang, Ling & Chen, Yushou, 2009. "An over painted oriental arts: Evaluation of the development of the Chinese renewable energy market using the wind power market as a model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5221-5225, December.
- Teng, Fei & Zhang, Xiliang, 2010. "Clean development mechanism practice in China: Current status and possibilities for future regime," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4328-4335.
- Changliang, Xia & Zhanfeng, Song, 2009. "Wind energy in China: Current scenario and future perspectives," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 1966-1974, October.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2010. "China in the transition to a low-carbon economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6638-6653, November.
- Alexandros Flamos, 2010. "The clean development mechanism—catalyst for wide spread deployment of renewable energy technologies? or misnomer?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 89-102, February.
- Bernstein, Paul M. & Montgomery, W. David & Tuladhar, Sugandha D., 2006. "Potential for reducing carbon emissions from non-Annex B countries through changes in technology," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 742-762, November.
- Eva Lövbrand & Teresia Rindefjäll & Joakim Nordqvist, 2009. "Closing the Legitimacy Gap in Global Environmental Governance? Lessons from the Emerging CDM Market," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 9(2), pages 74-100, May.
- Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Zuo, Jian & Fan, Lei-Lei & Zillante, George, 2011. "Impacts of renewable energy regulations on the structure of power generation in China – A critical analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 24-30.
- Michael Grubb & Tim Laing & Thomas Counsell & Catherine Willan, 2011. "Global carbon mechanisms: lessons and implications," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 539-573, February.
- Liming, Huang, 2009. "Financing rural renewable energy: A comparison between China and India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1096-1103, June.
- Wang, Feng & Yin, Haitao & Li, Shoude, 2010. "China's renewable energy policy: Commitments and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1872-1878, April.
- Lambert Schneider, 2009. "A Clean Development Mechanism with global atmospheric benefits for a post-2012 climate regime," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 95-111, May.
- Florens Flues & Axel Michaelowa & Katharina Michaelowa, 2010. "What determines UN approval of greenhouse gas emission reduction projects in developing countries?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 1-24, October.
- Suocheng, Dong & Tong, Kurt W. & Yuping, Wu, 2001. "Municipal solid waste management in China: using commercial management to solve a growing problem," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 7-11, March.
- Guiyang Zhuang, 2006. "Role of China in Global Carbon Market," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(5), pages 93-104.
- Yang, Ming, 2009. "Climate change and energy policies, coal and coalmine methane in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2858-2869, August.
- Schroeder, Miriam, 2009. "Utilizing the clean development mechanism for the deployment of renewable energies in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 237-242, February.
- Li, Jun, 2010. "Decarbonising power generation in China--Is the answer blowing in the wind?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 1154-1171, May.
- Emma Paulsson, 2009. "A review of the CDM literature: from fine-tuning to critical scrutiny?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Zhang, Jianling & Wang, Guoshun, 2008. "Energy saving technologies and productive efficiency in the Chinese iron and steel sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 525-537.
- Qishe Yan & Chang-Bo Zhou & Peng Qu & Rui-qin Zhang, 2009. "The promotion of clean development mechanism to cement industry capturing waste heat for power generation in China," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(8), pages 793-804, December.
- Wang, Bo, 2010. "Can CDM bring technology transfer to China?--An empirical study of technology transfer in China's CDM projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2572-2585, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uddin, Noim & Blommerde, Mascha & Taplin, Ros & Laurence, David, 2015. "Sustainable development outcomes of coal mine methane clean development mechanism Projects in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-9.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-02-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jim Watson & Rob Byrne & David Ockwell & Michele Stua, 2015. "Lessons from China: building technological capabilities for low carbon technology transfer and development," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 387-399, August.
- repec:eee:renene:v:123:y:2018:i:c:p:382-397 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:62:y:2013:i:c:p:1309-1319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.