Wind power development : economics and policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ryan Prescott & G. Cornelis van Kooten & Hui Zhu, 2007.
"The Potential for Wind Energy Meeting Electricity Needs on Vancouver Island,"
Energy & Environment,
, vol. 18(6), pages 723-746, November.
- Ryan Prescott & G. Cornelis van Kooten & Hui Zhu, 2006. "The Potential for Wind Energy Meeting Electricity Needs on Vancouver Island," Working Papers 2006-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Neij, Lena, 2008. "Cost development of future technologies for power generation--A study based on experience curves and complementary bottom-up assessments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2200-2211, June.
- Benjamin Sovacool, 2007. "Coal and nuclear technologies: creating a false dichotomy for American energy policy," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 40(2), pages 101-122, June.
- Maddaloni, Jesse D. & Rowe, Andrew M. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2009. "Wind integration into various generation mixtures," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 807-814.
- Lund, Henrik, 2005. "Large-scale integration of wind power into different energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 2402-2412.
- Lawrence Pitt & G. Cornelis van Kooten & Murray Love & Ned Djilali, 2005. "Utility-scale Wind Power: Impacts of Increased Penetration," Working Papers 2005-01, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Roth, Ian F. & Ambs, Lawrence L., 2004. "Incorporating externalities into a full cost approach to electric power generation life-cycle costing," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2125-2144.
- Ayres, Robert U., 2008. "Sustainability economics: Where do we stand?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 281-310, September.
- Anderson, Dennis & Winne, Sarah, 2007. "Energy system change and external effects in climate change mitigation," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 359-378, June.
- Oswald, James & Raine, Mike & Ashraf-Ball, Hezlin, 2008. "Will British weather provide reliable electricity?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3202-3215, August.
- Maddaloni, Jesse D. & Rowe, Andrew M. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2008. "Network constrained wind integration on Vancouver Island," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 591-602, February.
- Anthony D. Owen, 2004. "Environmental Externalities, Market Distortions and the Economics of Renewable Energy Technologies," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 127-158.
- Kennedy, Scott, 2005. "Wind power planning: assessing long-term costs and benefits," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(13), pages 1661-1675, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stua, Michele, 2013. "Evidence of the clean development mechanism impact on the Chinese electric power system's low-carbon transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1309-1319.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Wong, Linda, 2010. "Economics of wind power when national grids are unreliable," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1991-1998, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Carbon Policy and Trading; Windpower; Environment and Energy Efficiency; Energy and Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-03-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2009-03-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-03-22 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .