Environmental Externalities, Market Distortions and the Economics of Renewable Energy Technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Cornelis van Kooten, G. & Narbel, Patrick A., 2013. "Global wind power development: Economics and policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 642-652.
- Farrell, Niall & Devine, Mel, 2015. "How do External Costs affect Pay-as-bid Renewable Energy Connection Auctions?," Papers WP517, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- McCubbin, Donald & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2013. "Quantifying the health and environmental benefits of wind power to natural gas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 429-441.
- McHenry, Mark, 2009. "Policy options when giving negative externalities market value: Clean energy policymaking and restructuring the Western Australian energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1423-1431, April.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:971-989 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tahamina Khanam & Jukka Matero & Blas Mola-Yudego & Lauri Sikanen & Abul Rahman, 2016. "Assessing external factors on substitution of fossil fuel by biofuels: model perspective from the Nordic region," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 445-460, March.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2009. "Wind power development : economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4868, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:518-528 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2015. "All you want to know about the Economics of Wind Power," Working Papers 2015-07, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Heinzel, Christoph, 2008. "Implications of diverging social and private discount rates for investments in the German power industry: a new case for nuclear energy?," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 03/08, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Verbruggen, Aviel, 2009. "Performance evaluation of renewable energy support policies, applied on Flanders' tradable certificates system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1385-1394, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1665-:d:112476 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-si1-argentiero is not listed on IDEAS
- Carole Donada & Yannick Perez, 2015. "Editorial of the 2015 special issue about Electromobility," Post-Print hal-01424757, HAL.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Jonas Frank & Hans-Dieter Karl & Johannes Pfeiffer & Karen Pittel & Ursula Triebswetter & Jochen Habermann & Wolfgang Mauch & Thomas Staudacher, 2012. "Die Zukunft der Energiemärkte: Ökonomische Analyse und Bewertung von Potenzialen und Handlungsmöglichkeiten," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 57, October.
- Chien, Taichen & Hu, Jin-Li, 2007. "Renewable energy and macroeconomic efficiency of OECD and non-OECD economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3606-3615, July.
- Verduzco, Laura E. & Duffey, Michael R. & Deason, Jonathan P., 2007. "H2POWER: Development of a methodology to calculate life cycle cost of small and medium-scale hydrogen systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1808-1818, March.
- Moslem Mousavi, Sayed & Bagheri Ghanbarabadi, Morteza & Bagheri Moghadam, Naser, 2012. "The competitiveness of wind power compared to existing methods of electricity generation in Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 651-656.
- Mahapatra, Diptiranjan & Shukla, Priyadarshi & Dhar, Subash, 2012. "External cost of coal based electricity generation: A tale of Ahmedabad city," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 253-265.
- Caroline Ignell & Peter Davies & Cecilia Lundholm, 2013. "Swedish Upper Secondary School Students’ Conceptions of Negative Environmental Impact and Pricing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Alves, Laura Araujo & Uturbey, Wadaed, 2010. "Environmental degradation costs in electricity generation: The case of the Brazilian electrical matrix," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6204-6214, October.
- Gerboni, R. & Salvador, E., 2009. "Hydrogen transportation systems: Elements of risk analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2223-2229.
- Woo, Chungwon & Chung, Yanghon & Chun, Dongphil & Seo, Hangyeol & Hong, Sungjun, 2015. "The static and dynamic environmental efficiency of renewable energy: A Malmquist index analysis of OECD countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 367-376.
- Carole Donada & Yannick Perez, 2015. "Editorial," Post-Print hal-01660231, HAL.
- Liu, Qian & Zheng, Lucy, 2016. "Assessing the economic performance of an environmental sustainable supply chain in reducing environmental externalitiesAuthor-Name: Ding, Huiping," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 463-480.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2004v25-03-a07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.