Coal and nuclear technologies: creating a false dichotomy for American energy policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Palmer, Karen & Newell, Richard & Gillingham, Kenneth, 2004. "Retrospective Examination of Demand-side Energy-efficiency Policies," Discussion Papers dp-04-19, Resources For the Future.
- Stephen J. Decanio & William E. Watkins, 1998. "Investment In Energy Efficiency: Do The Characteristics Of Firms Matter?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(1), pages 95-107, February.
- Klass, Donald L., 2003. "A critical assessment of renewable energy usage in the USA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 353-367, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cooper, Christopher & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2013. "Miracle or mirage? The promise and peril of desert energy part 2," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 820-825.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2009. "Wind power development : economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4868, The World Bank.
- Sanya Carley & Richard Andrews, 2012. "Creating a sustainable U.S. electricity sector: the question of scale," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 45(2), pages 97-121, June.
- Benjamin Sovacool, 2008. "The problem with the “portfolio approach” in American energy policy," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 41(3), pages 245-261, September.
- Frank Felder & Ruthanne Haut, 2008. "Balancing alternatives and avoiding false dichotomies to make informed U.S. electricity policy," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 41(2), pages 165-180, June.
- Bülent, Köksal & Abdülkadir, Civan, 2009.
"Nükleer Enerji Sahibi Olma Kararını Etkileyen Faktörler ve Türkiye için Tahminler
[Factors that Affect the Decision of Having Nuclear Energy and Predictions for Turkey]," MPRA Paper 30513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Energy policy; Electric utility industry; Energy efficiency; Nuclear power; Fossil fuels;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:40:y:2007:i:2:p:101-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .