Creating a sustainable U.S. electricity sector: the question of scale
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Budhraja, Vikram S., 1999. "The Future Electricity Business," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 54-61, November.
- Bayod-Rújula, Angel A., 2009. "Future development of the electricity systems with distributed generation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 377-383.
- Watson, Jim, 2004. "Co-provision in sustainable energy systems: the case of micro-generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1981-1990, November.
- Smith, Adrian & Stirling, Andy & Berkhout, Frans, 2005. "The governance of sustainable socio-technical transitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1491-1510, December.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- Lutsey, Nicholas & Sperling, Daniel, 2008. "America's bottom-up climate change mitigation policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 673-685, February.
- Carley, Sanya, 2009. "Distributed generation: An empirical analysis of primary motivators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1648-1659, May.
- Li, Xianguo, 2005. "Diversification and localization of energy systems for sustainable development and energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(17), pages 2237-2243, November.
- Florian Kern & Michael Howlett, 2009. "Implementing transition management as policy reforms: a case study of the Dutch energy sector," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 391-408, November.
- Pepermans, G. & Driesen, J. & Haeseldonckx, D. & Belmans, R. & D'haeseleer, W., 2005.
"Distributed generation: definition, benefits and issues,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 787-798, April.
- Guido Pepermans & Johan Driesen & Dries Haeseldonckx, 2003. "Distributed generation: definition, benefits and issues," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0308, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Andrew Keeler, 2007. "State greenhouse gas reduction policies: a move in the right direction?," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 353-365, December.
- Lutsey, Nicholas P. & Sperling, Dan, 2008. "America's Bottom-Up Climate Change Mitigation Policy," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt8jj755d4, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2002. "Escaping carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 317-325, March.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Stagl, Sigrid, 2005. "Sustainability-guided promotion of renewable electricity generation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 147-167, April.
- James Meadowcroft, 2009. "What about the politics? Sustainable development, transition management, and long term energy transitions," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 323-340, November.
- Benjamin Sovacool, 2007. "Coal and nuclear technologies: creating a false dichotomy for American energy policy," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 101-122, June.
- Carley, Sanya, 2011. "Historical analysis of U.S. electricity markets: Reassessing carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 720-732, February.
- Flavin, Christopher & Lenssen, Nicholas, 1994. "Reshaping the electric power industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1029-1044, December.
- Jan-Peter Voß & Adrian Smith & John Grin, 2009. "Designing long-term policy: rethinking transition management," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 275-302, November.
- Benjamin Sovacool, 2008. "The problem with the “portfolio approach” in American energy policy," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 245-261, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:45:y:2012:i:2:p:97-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.