Retrospective Examination of Demand-side Energy-efficiency Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2005.
"A tale of two market failures: Technology and environmental policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 164-174, August.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2004. "A Tale of Two Market Failures: Technology and Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers dp-04-38, Resources For the Future.
- Roland-Holst, David, 2008. "Energy efficiency, innovation, and job creation in California," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7qz3b977, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Ghaderi, A. & Parsa Moghaddam, M. & Sheikh-El-Eslami, M.K., 2014. "Energy efficiency resource modeling in generation expansion planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 529-537.
- Blonz Joshua & Burtraw Dallas & Walls Margaret A, 2010.
"Climate Policy's Uncertain Outcomes for Households: The Role of Complex Allocation Schemes in Cap-and-Trade,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-35, November.
- Blonz, Joshua & Burtraw, Dallas & Walls, Margaret A., 2010. "Climate Policy’s Uncertain Outcomes for Households: The Role of Complex Allocation Schemes in Cap and Trade," Discussion Papers dp-10-12, Resources For the Future.
- Carley, Sanya, 2011.
"Decarbonization of the U.S. electricity sector: Are state energy policy portfolios the solution?,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1004-1023, September.
- Sanya, Carley, 2010. "Decarbonization of the U.S. electricity sector: Are state energy policy portfolios the solution?," MPRA Paper 28256, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jun 2010.
- Sousa, José Luís & Martins, António Gomes & Jorge, Humberto, 2013. "Dealing with the paradox of energy efficiency promotion by electric utilities," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 251-258.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2005. "On the importance of the supply side in demand-side management," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 165-180, January.
- Girod, Bastien & Stucki, Tobias & Woerter, Martin, 2017. "How do policies for efficient energy use in the household sector induce energy-efficiency innovation? An evaluation of European countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 223-237.
- Toshi H. Arimura, Shanjun Li, Richard G. Newell, and Karen Palmer, 2012.
"Cost-Effectiveness of Electricity Energy Efficiency Programs,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Arimura, Toshi H. & Newell, Richard G. & Palmer, Karen, 2009. "Cost-Effectiveness of Electricity Energy Efficiency Programs," Discussion Papers dp-09-48, Resources For the Future.
- Arimura, Toshi H. & Li, Shanjun & Newell, Richard G. & Palmer, Karen, 2011. "Cost-Effectiveness of Electricity Energy Efficiency Programs," Discussion Papers dp-09-48-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Toshi H. Arimura & Shanjun Li & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2011. "Cost-Effectiveness of Electricity Energy Efficiency Programs," NBER Working Papers 17556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berry, David, 2008. "The impact of energy efficiency programs on the growth of electricity sales," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3620-3625, September.
- DAUBANES Julien, 2009.
"Changement climatique, instruments Ã©conomiques et propositions pour un accord post-Kyoto : une synthÃ¨se,"
LERNA Working Papers
09.19.295, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Daubanes, Julien, 2009. "Changement climatique, instruments économiques et propositions pour un accord post-Kyoto: une synthèse," TSE Working Papers 09-006, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Olanrewaju, O.A & Jimoh, A.A, 2014. "Review of energy models to the development of an efficient industrial energy model," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 661-671.
- Jackson, Jerry, 2010. "Improving energy efficiency and smart grid program analysis with agent-based end-use forecasting models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3771-3780, July.
- Newell, Richard & Wilson, Nathan, 2005. "Technology Prizes for Climate Change Mitigation," Discussion Papers dp-05-33, Resources For the Future.
- Schmid, Eva & Knopf, Brigitte, 2012. "Ambitious mitigation scenarios for Germany: A participatory approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 662-672.
- Sorrell, Steve & Harrison, David & Radov, Daniel & Klevnas, Per & Foss, Andrew, 2009. "White certificate schemes: Economic analysis and interactions with the EU ETS," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 29-42, January.
- Anin Aroonruengsawat, Maximilian Auffhammer, and Alan H. Sanstad, 2012. "The Impact of State Level Building Codes on Residential Electricity Consumption," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- repec:eee:appene:v:217:y:2018:i:c:p:166-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen, 2005. "The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Restructuring: Looking Back and Looking Forward," Discussion Papers dp-05-07, Resources For the Future.
- Gillingham, Kenneth, 2009. "Economic efficiency of solar hot water policy in New Zealand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3336-3347, September.
- Kniesner, Thomas J. & Rustamov, Galib, 2015. "Differential and Distributional Effects of Energy Efficiency Surveys: Evidence from Electricity Consumption," IZA Discussion Papers 9567, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benjamin Sovacool, 2007. "Coal and nuclear technologies: creating a false dichotomy for American energy policy," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 40(2), pages 101-122, June.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy efficiency policy; appliance standards; information; incentives; voluntary programs;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-04-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .