Optimization Model for Economic Evaluation of Wind Farms - How to Optimize a Wind Energy Project Economically and Technically
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- El-Kordy, M.N & Badr, M.A & Abed, K.A & Ibrahim, Said M.A, 2002. "Economical evaluation of electricity generation considering externalities," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 317-328.
- Ibenholt, Karin, 2002. "Explaining learning curves for wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 1181-1189, October.
- Pan, Haoran & Kohler, Jonathan, 2007. "Technological change in energy systems: Learning curves, logistic curves and input-output coefficients," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 749-758, September.
- Gökçek, Murat & Genç, Mustafa Serdar, 2009. "Evaluation of electricity generation and energy cost of wind energy conversion systems (WECSs) in Central Turkey," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(12), pages 2731-2739, December.
- Neij, Lena, 2008. "Cost development of future technologies for power generation--A study based on experience curves and complementary bottom-up assessments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2200-2211, June.
- Arslan, Oguz, 2010. "Technoeconomic analysis of electricity generation from wind energy in Kutahya, Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 120-131.
- Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C., 2007. "Techno-economics of small wind electric generator projects for decentralized power supply in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2491-2506, April.
- Kobos, Peter H. & Erickson, Jon D. & Drennen, Thomas E., 2006. "Technological learning and renewable energy costs: implications for US renewable energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1645-1658, September.
- Fleten, S.-E. & Maribu, K.M. & Wangensteen, I., 2007.
"Optimal investment strategies in decentralized renewable power generation under uncertainty,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 803-815.
- Fleten, Stein-Erik & Maribu, Karl Magnus & Wangensteen, Ivar, 2005. "Optimal investment strategies in decentralized renewable power generation under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 218, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Neij, L, 1999. "Cost dynamics of wind power," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 375-389.
- Kennedy, Scott, 2005. "Wind power planning: assessing long-term costs and benefits," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(13), pages 1661-1675, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ljerka Cerovic & Dario Maradin & Saša Cegar, 2014. "From the Restructuring of the Power Sector to Diversification of Renewable Energy Sources: Preconditions for Efficient and Sustainable Electricity Market," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 599-609.
- Kim, Kyung-Taek & Lee, Deok-Joo & Park, Sung-Joon, 2014. "Evaluation of R&D investments in wind power in Korea using real option," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 335-347.
- Alfredo Viškovic & Vladimir Franki, 2015. "Coal Based Electricity Generation in South East Europe: A Case Study for Croatia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 206-230.
- Mara Madaleno & Victor Moutinho & Jorge Mota, 2015. "Time Relationships among Electricity and Fossil Fuel Prices: Industry and Households in Europe," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 525-533.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimization model; Economic evaluation; Wind energy projects; RE projects management;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2012-01-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.