Techno-economics of small wind electric generator projects for decentralized power supply in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Türksoy, Ferdi, 1995. "Investigation of wind power potential at Bozcaada, Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(8), pages 917-923.
- Ibenholt, Karin, 2002. "Explaining learning curves for wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 1181-1189, October.
- Junginger, M. & Faaij, A. & Turkenburg, W. C., 2005. "Global experience curves for wind farms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 133-150, January.
- Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C., 2006. "Techno-economics of micro-hydro projects for decentralized power supply in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1161-1174, July.
- Klaassen, Ger & Miketa, Asami & Larsen, Katarina & Sundqvist, Thomas, 2005. "The impact of R&D on innovation for wind energy in Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 227-240, August.
- Jagadeesh, A., 2000. "Wind energy development in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh, India Institutional dynamics and barriers -- A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 157-168, March.
- Ackermann, Thomas & Söder, Lennart, 2002. "An overview of wind energy-status 2002," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 67-127.
- Kiranoudis, C. T. & Voros, N. G. & Maroulis, Z. B., 2001. "Short-cut design of wind farms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 567-578, June.
- Chakrabarti, Snigdha & Chakrabarti, Subhendu, 2002. "Rural electrification programme with solar energy in remote region-a case study in an island," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 33-42, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buragohain, Buljit & Mahanta, Pinakeswar & Moholkar, Vijayanand S., 2010. "Biomass gasification for decentralized power generation: The Indian perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 73-92, January.
- Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C., 2009. "Providing electricity access to remote areas in India: Niche areas for decentralized electricity supply," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 430-434.
- Narula, Kapil & Nagai, Yu & Pachauri, Shonali, 2012. "The role of Decentralized Distributed Generation in achieving universal rural electrification in South Asia by 2030," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 345-357.
- Olateju, Babatunde & Kumar, Amit, 2016. "A techno-economic assessment of hydrogen production from hydropower in Western Canada for the upgrading of bitumen from oil sands," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P1), pages 604-614.
- Genç, Mustafa Serdar & Çelik, Muhammet & Karasu, İlyas, 2012. "A review on wind energy and wind–hydrogen production in Turkey: A case study of hydrogen production via electrolysis system supplied by wind energy conversion system in Central Anatolian Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 6631-6646.
- Roy, Anindita & Kedare, Shireesh B. & Bandyopadhyay, Santanu, 2010. "Optimum sizing of wind-battery systems incorporating resource uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(8), pages 2712-2727, August.
- Purohit, Pallav & Michaelowa, Axel, 2007. "CDM potential of wind power projects in India," HWWI Research Papers 1-8, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Ohunakin, S. Olayinka & Ojolo, S. Joshua & Ogunsina, S. Babatunde & Dinrifo, R. Rufus, 2012. "Analysis of cost estimation and wind energy evaluation using wind energy conversion systems (WECS) for electricity generation in six selected high altitude locations in Nigeria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 594-600.
- Wagner Sousa de Oliveira & Antonio Jorge Fernandes, 2012. "Optimization Model for Economic Evaluation of Wind Farms - How to Optimize a Wind Energy Project Economically and Technically," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(1), pages 10-20.
- Khahro, Shahnawaz Farhan & Tabbassum, Kavita & Mahmood Soomro, Amir & Liao, Xiaozhong & Alvi, Muhammad Bux & Dong, Lei & Manzoor, M. Farhan, 2014. "Techno-economical evaluation of wind energy potential and analysis of power generation from wind at Gharo, Sindh Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 460-474.
- Gökçek, Murat & Genç, Mustafa Serdar, 2009. "Evaluation of electricity generation and energy cost of wind energy conversion systems (WECSs) in Central Turkey," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(12), pages 2731-2739, December.
- Verma, Aman & Raj, Ratan & Kumar, Mayank & Ghandehariun, Samane & Kumar, Amit, 2015. "Assessment of renewable energy technologies for charging electric vehicles in Canada," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 548-559.
- Olateju, Babatunde & Kumar, Amit, 2011. "Hydrogen production from wind energy in Western Canada for upgrading bitumen from oil sands," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6326-6339.
- Olateju, Babatunde & Monds, Joshua & Kumar, Amit, 2014. "Large scale hydrogen production from wind energy for the upgrading of bitumen from oil sands," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 48-56.
- Roy, Anindita & Kedare, Shireesh B. & Bandyopadhyay, Santanu, 2009. "Application of design space methodology for optimum sizing of wind-battery systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(12), pages 2690-2703, December.
- Mandelli, Stefano & Barbieri, Jacopo & Mereu, Riccardo & Colombo, Emanuela, 2016. "Off-grid systems for rural electrification in developing countries: Definitions, classification and a comprehensive literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1621-1646.
- Fera, M. & Iannone, R. & Macchiaroli, R. & Miranda, S. & Schiraldi, M.M., 2014. "Project appraisal for small and medium size wind energy installation: The Italian wind energy policy effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 621-631.
- Dorji, Tshering & Urmee, Tania & Jennings, Philip, 2012. "Options for off-grid electrification in the Kingdom of Bhutan," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 51-58.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:4:p:2491-2506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.