Short-cut design of wind farms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiranoudis, C.T. & Maroulis, Z.B., 1997. "Effective short-cut modelling of wind park efficiency," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 439-457.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Probst & Diego Cárdenas, 2010. "State of the Art and Trends in Wind Resource Assessment," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(6), pages 1-55, June.
- Zhang, Jie & Chowdhury, Souma & Messac, Achille & Castillo, Luciano, 2012. "A Response Surface-Based Cost Model for Wind Farm Design," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 538-550.
- Chowdhury, Souma & Zhang, Jie & Messac, Achille & Castillo, Luciano, 2012. "Unrestricted wind farm layout optimization (UWFLO): Investigating key factors influencing the maximum power generation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 16-30.
- Serrano González, Javier & Burgos Payán, Manuel & Santos, Jesús Manuel Riquelme & González-Longatt, Francisco, 2014. "A review and recent developments in the optimal wind-turbine micro-siting problem," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 133-144.
- Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C., 2007. "Techno-economics of small wind electric generator projects for decentralized power supply in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2491-2506, April.
- Ouammi, Ahmed & Sacile, Roberto & Zejli, Driss & Mimet, Abdelaziz & Benchrifa, Rachid, 2010. "Sustainability of a wind power plant: Application to different Moroccan sites," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4226-4236.
- Scott, James A. & Ho, William & Dey, Prasanta K., 2012. "A review of multi-criteria decision-making methods for bioenergy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 146-156.
- Alain Hertz & Odile Marcotte & Asma Mdimagh & Michel Carreau & François Welt, 2017. "Design of a wind farm collection network when several cable types are available," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(1), pages 62-73, January.
- Chowdhury, Souma & Zhang, Jie & Messac, Achille & Castillo, Luciano, 2013. "Optimizing the arrangement and the selection of turbines for wind farms subject to varying wind conditions," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 273-282.
- Jafarian, M. & Ranjbar, A.M., 2010. "Fuzzy modeling techniques and artificial neural networks to estimate annual energy output of a wind turbine," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2008-2014.
- Sarker, Bhaba R. & Faiz, Tasnim Ibn, 2017. "Minimizing transportation and installation costs for turbines in offshore wind farms," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 667-679.
- José F. Herbert-Acero & Oliver Probst & Pierre-Elouan Réthoré & Gunner Chr. Larsen & Krystel K. Castillo-Villar, 2014. "A Review of Methodological Approaches for the Design and Optimization of Wind Farms," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-87, October.
- Ouammi, Ahmed & Ghigliotti, Valeria & Robba, Michela & Mimet, Abdelaziz & Sacile, Roberto, 2012. "A decision support system for the optimal exploitation of wind energy on regional scale," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 299-309.
- Youcef Ettoumi, Fatiha & Adane, Abd El Hamid & Benzaoui, Mohamed Lassaad & Bouzergui, Nabila, 2008. "Comparative simulation of wind park design and siting in Algeria," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 2333-2338.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:29:y:2001:i:7:p:567-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.