Report NEP-ENE-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley & John Gibson & Bongguen Kim, 2009. "China's Energy Economy: Technical Change, Factor Demand and Interfactor/Interfuel Substitution," Working Papers 09_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2009. "Energy demand models for policy formulation : a comparative study of energy demand models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4866, The World Bank.
- Todd E. Clark & Stephen J. Terry, 2009. "Time variation in the inflation passthrough of energy prices," Research Working Paper RWP 09-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2009. "Wind power development : economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4868, The World Bank.
- Melyukhina, Olga & Tanguay, Luc & Vaughan, Odette & Jotanovic, Aleksandar, 2008. "Russia Agriculture Policy Review," Economic and Market Information 46511, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Barnes, Douglas F. & Samad, Hussain A., 2009. "Welfare impacts of rural electrification : a case study from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4859, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00366274_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00366276_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Vanc, 2009. "Promoting clean technologies under imperfect competition," Working Papers 2009_06, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "The Feasibility of Low Concentration Targets: An Application of FUND," Papers WP285, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Imran Habib Ahmad, 2009. "Climate Policy Integration: Towards Operationalization," Working Papers 73, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Legge, Thomas & Scott, Susan, 2009. "Policy Options to Reduce Ireland's GHG Emissions [Instrument choice: the pros and cons of alternative policy instruments]," Papers WP284, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lucas W. Davis & Matthew E. Kahn, 2009. "International Trade in Used Vehicles: The Environmental Consequences of NAFTA," Working Papers 584, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Dulal, Hari B., 2009. "A review of regulatory instruments to control environmental externalities from the transport sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4867, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00367917_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00367910_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jules-Eric Tchachet Tchouto & Anaïs Delbosc & Luc Savard, 2009. "Des politiques environnementales au système de permis d’émission négociables : Etats des lieux en France sous des éclairages théoriques," Cahiers de recherche 09-09, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.