The Feasibility of Low Concentration Targets: An Application of FUND
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Environmental Accounts for the Republic of Ireland: 1990-2005," Papers WP223, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hof, Andries F. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & den Elzen, Michel G.J., 2010. "A quantitative minimax regret approach to climate change: Does discounting still matter?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 43-51, November.
- Yingying Lu & David I. Stern, 2016.
"Substitutability and the Cost of Climate Mitigation Policy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(1), pages 81-107, May.
- Yingying Lu & David I. Stern, 2014. "Substitutability and the Cost of Climate Mitigation Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2014-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yingying Lu & David Stern, 2014. "Substitutability and the Cost of Climate Mitigation Policy," EcoMod2014 6692, EcoMod.
- Markandya, A. & González-Eguino, M. & Criqui, P. & Mima, S., 2014.
"Low climate stabilisation under diverse growth and convergence scenarios,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 288-301.
- Anil Markandya & Mikel González-Eguino & Patrick Criqui & Silvana Mima, 2011. "Low Climate Stabilisation under Diverse Growth and Convergence Scenarios," Working Papers 2011-08, BC3.
- Patrick Criqui & Mikel Gonzalez-Eguino & Anil Markandaya & Silvana Mima, 2014. "Low climate stabilisation under diverse growth and convergence scenarios," Post-Print halshs-00872630, HAL.
- Lu, Yingying & Stegman, Alison & Cai, Yiyong, 2013.
"Emissions intensity targeting: From China's 12th Five Year Plan to its Copenhagen commitment,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1164-1177.
- Yingying Lu & Alison Stegman & Yiyong Cai, 2012. "Emissions Intensity Targeting: From China's 12th Five Year Plan to its Copenhagen Commitment," CAMA Working Papers 2012-45, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2013.
"Carbon dioxide emissions and governance: A nonparametric analysis for the G-20,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 110-118.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2012. "Carbon dioxide emissions and governance: A nonparametric analysis for the G-20," MPRA Paper 40387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational climate policy; greenhouse gas emission reduction;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-03-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-03-22 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .