The Research Output of Business Schools and Business Scholars in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McGuinness, Seamus & Kelly, Elish & O'Connell, Philip J. & Callan, Tim, 2009. "Assessing the Impact of Wage Bargaining and Worker Preferences on the Gender Pay Gap in Ireland Using the National Employment Survey 2003," Papers WP317, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Environmental Accounts for the Republic of Ireland: 1990-2005," Papers WP223, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gorecki, Paul & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "EU Climate Change Policy 2013-2020: Thoughts on Property Rights and Market Choices," Papers WP292, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Paul K. Gorecki & Seán Lyons & Richard S. J. Tol, 2009. "EU Climate Change Policy 2013-2020: Using the Clean Development Mechanism More Effectively," Papers WP299, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lunn, Pete & Duffy, David, 2010. "The Euro Through the Looking-Glass: Perceived Inflation Following the 2002 Currency Changeover," Papers WP338, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Higher education reform
by Richard Tol in The Irish Economy on 2012-02-13 22:37:24
- Ah REF! Come on, this is Irelandâ€¦.not Swansea
by brianmlucey in Brian M. Lucey on 2013-09-05 14:05:27
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Collings David G. & Cunningham James & Wood Geoffrey, 2015. "Reflections on Irish management research: Past, present and future," The Irish Journal of Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 34(1), pages 2-6, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness schools/business scholars/research performance/Ireland;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-01-30 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2011-01-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SOG-2011-01-30 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .