EU Climate Change Policy 2013-2020: Thoughts on Property Rights and Market Choices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S.J., 2011.
"Public policy towards the sale of state assets in troubled times: Lessons from the Irish experience,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-201.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "Public Policy Towards the Sale of State Assets in Troubled Times: Lessons from the Irish Experience," Papers WP356, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Siedschlag, Iulia, 2009. "Measuring International Technology Spillovers and Progress Towards the European Research Area," Papers WP330, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Conor Devitt & Richard Tol, 2012. "Oligopoly and Oligopsony Power in the Swedish Market," Working Paper Series 3212, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "The Research Output of Business Schools and Business Scholars in Ireland," Papers WP364, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "The Climate Change Response Bill 2010: An Assessment," Papers WP371, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-05-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2009-05-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-05-09 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.