Report NEP-ENV-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- ISHIKAWA Jota & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2009. "Greenhouse-Gas Emission Controls and International Carbon Leakage through Trade Liberalization," Discussion papers 09008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jerome Dumortier & Dermot J. Hayes, 2009. "Towards an Integrated Global Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Model: Greenhouse Gases from Agriculture Simulation Model (GreenAgSiM)," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp490, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Item repec:isu:genres:13063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sanjay Vashist, 2009. "CBDR Principle and Recent Developments at the UNFCCC Ensuring Fairness to Developing Countries," Working Papers id:1902, eSocialSciences.
- Tol, Richard S. J. & Commins, Nicola & Crilly, Niamh & Lyons, Sean & Morgenroth, Edgar, 2009. "Towards Regional Environmental Accounts for Ireland," Papers WP293, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2009. "Mechanisms of Governance of Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 14947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & Fehr, Nils-Henrik M. von der, 2009. "Price volatility and risk exposure: on the interaction of quota and product markets," MPRA Paper 14994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Videh Upadhyay, 2009. "Water-Forest Management, Law And Policy In Uttaranchal Issues, Constraints, Opportunities," Working Papers id:1908, eSocialSciences.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "Intra- and Extra-Union Flexibility in Meeting the European Union's Emission Reduction Targets," Papers WP290, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gorecki, Paul & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "EU Climate Change Policy 2013-2020: Thoughts on Property Rights and Market Choices," Papers WP292, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Pilon, André Francisco, 2009. "Building a Better World: An Ecosystemic Approach to Education, Culture, Health, Environment and Quality of Life," MPRA Paper 14932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00378317_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan-Pablo Montero & Matti Liski, 2009. "On Coase and Hotelling," Documentos de Trabajo 351, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Jagers, Sverker C. & Löfgren, Åsa & Stripple, Johannes, 2009. "Attitudes to Personal Carbon Allowances: The effect of trust in politicians, perceived fairness and ideology," Working Papers in Economics 360, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Corinne Berneman & Paul Lanoie & Sylvain Plouffe & Marie-France Vernier, 2009. "L’éco-conception : Quels retours économiques pour l’entreprise," Cahiers de recherche 09-03, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.