Towards Regional Environmental Accounts for Ireland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bercholz, Maxime & Roantree, Barra, 2019. "Carbon taxes and compensation options," Papers BP2020/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sean Lyons & Joe O’Doherty & Richard Tol, 2010.
"Determinants of Water Connection Type and Ownership of Water-Using Appliances in Ireland,"
Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA),
Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(12), pages 2853-2867, September.
- Joe O'Doherty & Seán Lyons & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Determinants of Water Connection Type and Ownership of Water-Using Appliances in Ireland," Papers WP216, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Eimear Leahy & Sean Lyons & Edgar L.W. Morgenroth & Richard S.J. Tol, "undated". "The Spatial Incidence of a Carbon Tax in Ireland," Working Papers FNU-174, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2009-05-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-05-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2009-05-09 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.