Report NEP-EEC-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedersen, Peder J. & Pytliková, Mariola, 2008. "EU Enlargement: Migration flows from Central and Eastern Europe into the Nordic countries - exploiting a natural experiment," Working Papers 08-29, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2009. "When Eastern Labour Markets Enter Western Europe CEECs. Labour Market Institutions upon Euro Zone Accession," MPRA Paper 15045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2009. "Monetary Transmission in three Central European Economies: Evidence from Time-Varying Coefficient Vector Autoregressions," DNB Working Papers 208, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Djamel Kirat & Ibrahim Ahamada, 2009. "The impact of the European Union Emission Trading Scheme on electricity generation sectors," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00378317, HAL.
- Zagaglia, Paolo, 2009. "Money-Market Segmentation in the Euro Area: What has Changed During the Turmoil?," Research Papers in Economics 2009:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- BAZYL Monika, 2009. "Factors influencing tenure choice in European countries," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-04, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Pozzoli, Dario & Ranzani, Marco, 2009. "Old European Couples' Retirement Decisions: the Role of Love and Money," Working Papers 09-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Gorecki, Paul & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "EU Climate Change Policy 2013-2020: Thoughts on Property Rights and Market Choices," Papers WP292, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "Intra- and Extra-Union Flexibility in Meeting the European Union's Emission Reduction Targets," Papers WP290, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/5/doc2009-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fagan, Gabriel & Messina, Julián, 2009. "Downward wage rigidity and optimal steady-state inflation," Working Paper Series 1048, European Central Bank.
- Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo & Wierts, Peter, 2009. "Budgeting versus implementing fiscal policy in the EU," CEPR Discussion Papers 7285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudia M. Buch & Paola Monti & Farid Toubal, 2008. "Trade's Impact on the Labor Share: Evidence from German and Italian Regions," IAW Discussion Papers 46, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).