Factors influencing tenure choice in European countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Monika Bazyl, 2009. "Factors Influencing Tenure Choice in European Countries," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(4), pages 371-387, December.
- Monika Bazyl, 2009. "Factors Influencing Tenure Choice in European Countries," ERES eres2009_106, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Monika Bazyl, 2009. "Factors Influencing Tenure Choice in European Countries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 186, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Monika Bazyl, 2009. "Factors influencing tenure choice in European countries," Working Papers 36, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary O'Mahony & Marcel P. Timmer, 2009. "Output, Input and Productivity Measures at the Industry Level: The EU KLEMS Database," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(538), pages 374-403, June.
- Mark Andrew & Geoffrey Meen, 2003. "Housing Transactions and the Changing Decisions of Young Households in Britain: The Microeconomic Evidence," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 117-138, March.
- Mark Andrew, 2004. "A Permanent Change in the Route to Owner Occupation?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(1), pages 24-48, February.
- Bourassa, Steven C, 2000. "Ethnicity, Endogeneity, and Housing Tenure Choice," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 323-341, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dagmar Špalková & Jiøí Špalek, 2013. "Housing Tenure Choice and Housing Expenditures in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 11, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Aug 2013.
- Philippe Van Kerm, 2013. "Generalized measures of wage differentials," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 465-482, August.
- Braun, Frauke G., 2010. "Determinants of households' space heating type: A discrete choice analysis for German households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5493-5503, October.
More about this item
Keywordstenure choice ; homeownership ; housing;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-05-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-05-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:iriswp:2009-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Van Kerm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.