Report NEP-URE-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paredes - Araya, Dusan, 2009. "A Methodology to Compute Regional Housing Index Price using Matching Estimator Methods," MPRA Paper 15016, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 May 2009.
- Juusola, Pia, 2009. "Estimating Economic Values of Meadows and Grazings using Hedonic Housing Modeling and GIS," CISEG Working Papers Series 5, Centre for Innovation Systems, Entrepreneurship and Growth, Jönköping International Business School.
- Damm, Anna Piil & Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise, 2008. "The Construction of Neighbourhoods and its Relevance for the Measurement of Social and Ethnic Segregation : Evidence from Denmark," Working Papers 08-17, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Berliant, Marcus, 2009. "Misbehavioral urban economics," MPRA Paper 14951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Delinquent Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7293, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2009. "The Role of Banks in the Subprime Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2009-02, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Leroux, Justin, 2009. "Axiomatic foundation for Lindahl pricing in the NIMBY context," MPRA Paper 14930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Onrubia & M. Carmen Rodado & Luis Ayala, 2009. "How do services of owner-occupied housing affect income inequality and redistribution?," Working Papers 112, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Peter Haug, 2009. "Shadow Budgets, Fiscal Illusion and Municipal Spending: The Case of Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 9, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Duffy, David, 2009. "Measuring House Price Change," Papers WP291, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Hall, Caroline, 2009. "Does making upper secondary school more comprehensive affect dropout rates, educational attainment and earnings? Evidence from a Swedish pilot scheme," Working Paper Series 2009:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Leroux, Justin, 2009. "Choosing and Sharing," MPRA Paper 14929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bazyl, Monika, 2009. "Factors influencing tenure choice in European countries," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-04, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Rodrigo Harrison & Gonzalo Hernández & Roberto Muñoz., 2009. "The Role of Social Networks on Regulation in the Telecommunication Industry," Documentos de Trabajo 350, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/4/doc2009-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "Differences of the effects of social capital on health status among residents: evidence from modern Japan," MPRA Paper 14983, University Library of Munich, Germany.