Shapley Values for Assessing Research Production and Impact of Schools and Scholars
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2012. "Shapley values for assessing research production and impact of schools and scholars," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 90(3), pages 763-780, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:81:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-009-2178-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0270-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:45:y:1999:i:1:d:10.1007_bf02458468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalaitzidakis, P. & Mamuneas, T.P. & Stengos, T., 2003. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions," Working Papers 2003-8, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- repec:spr:scient:v:74:y:2008:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-008-0109-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1346-1366, December.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2001. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- repec:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0201-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
- Claude d'Aspremont & Alexis Jacquemin & Jean Jaskold Gabszewicz & John A. Weymark, 1983. "On the Stability of Collusive Price Leadership," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 17-25, February.
- Rose M. Rubin & Cyril F. Chang, 2003. "A bibliometric analysis of health economics articles in the economics literature: 1991-2000," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 403-414.
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0245-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Cosme Vieira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Are Finance, Management, and Marketing Autonomous Fields of Scientific Research? An Analysis Based on Journal Citations," FEP Working Papers 233, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Rogge, Nicky & De Witte, Kristof, 2009.
"To publish or not to publish? On the aggregation and drivers of research performance,"
2009/42, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- De Witte, K. & Rogge, N., 2010. "To publish or not to publish? On the aggregation and drivers of research performance," Working Papers 33, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- repec:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0210-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:78:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1906-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Environmental Accounts for the Republic of Ireland: 1990-2005," Papers WP223, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0292-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0286-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00437647 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cox, Raymond A K & Chung, Kee H, 1991. "Patterns of Research Output and Author Concentration in the Economics Literature," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 740-747, November.
- Roger Coronini & Vincent Mangematin, 1999. "From individual scientific visibility to collective competencies : the example of an academic department in social science," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00437647, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karpov, Alexander, 2014.
"Equal weights coauthorship sharing and the Shapley value are equivalent,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 71-76.
- Alexander Karpov, 2012. "Equal Weights Coauthorship Sharing and Shapley Value are Equivalen," HSE Working papers WP BRP 03/STI/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .