Shapley Values for Assessing Research Production and Impact of Schools and Scholars
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2012. "Shapley values for assessing research production and impact of schools and scholars," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 90(3), pages 763-780, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:81:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-009-2178-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0270-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:45:y:1999:i:1:d:10.1007_bf02458468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalaitzidakis, P. & Mamuneas, T.P. & Stengos, T., 2003. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions," Working Papers 2003-8, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- repec:spr:scient:v:74:y:2008:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-008-0109-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1346-1366, December.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2001. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- repec:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0201-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
- Claude d'Aspremont & Alexis Jacquemin & Jean Jaskold Gabszewicz & John A. Weymark, 1983. "On the Stability of Collusive Price Leadership," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 17-25, February.
- Rose M. Rubin & Cyril F. Chang, 2003. "A bibliometric analysis of health economics articles in the economics literature: 1991-2000," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 403-414.
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0245-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rogge, Nicky & De Witte, Kristof, 2009.
"To publish or not to publish? On the aggregation and drivers of research performance,"
2009/42, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- De Witte, K. & Rogge, N., 2010. "To publish or not to publish? On the aggregation and drivers of research performance," Working Papers 33, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- repec:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0210-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:78:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1906-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Environmental Accounts for the Republic of Ireland: 1990-2005," Papers WP223, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0292-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0286-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00437647 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cox, Raymond A K & Chung, Kee H, 1991. "Patterns of Research Output and Author Concentration in the Economics Literature," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 740-747, November.
- Roger Coronini & Vincent Mangematin, 1999. "From individual scientific visibility to collective competencies : the example of an academic department in social science," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00437647, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .