A bibliometric analysis of health economics articles in the economics literature: 1991-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joe C. Avis, Debra Moore Patterson, 2001. "Economic Transition as a Spur to Research: The Case of Central Europe," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 6-18, January.
- Stephen A. Rhoades, 1993. "The Herfindahl-Hirschman index," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Mar, pages 188-189.
- Pencavel, John, 1991. "Prospects for Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(404), pages 81-87, January.
- Cox, Raymond A K & Chung, Kee H, 1991. "Patterns of Research Output and Author Concentration in the Economics Literature," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 740-747, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lrk:eeaart:31_2_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wagstaff, Adam & Culyer, Anthony J., 2012.
"Four decades of health economics through a bibliometric lens,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 406-439.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Culyer, Anthony J., 2011. "Four decades of health economics through a bibliometric lens," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5829, The World Bank.
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0555-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2012.
"Shapley values for assessing research production and impact of schools and scholars,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 90(3), pages 763-780, March.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Shapley Values for Assessing Research Production and Impact of Schools and Scholars," Papers WP370, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:12:y:2003:i:5:p:403-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .