Patterns of Research Output and Author Concentration in the Economics Literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver E. Williamson, 1967. "Hierarchical Control and Optimum Firm Size," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 123-123.
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Wellisz, Stanislaw, 1978. "Supervision, Loss of Control, and the Optimum Size of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 943-952, October.
- repec:fth:prinin:258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cain, Glen G, 1976. "The Challenge of Segmented Labor Market Theories to Orthodox Theory: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 1215-1257.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1991.
"The Evolution of Unjust-Dismissal Legislation in the United States,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 44(4), pages 644-660, July.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1989. "The Evolution of Unjust-Dismissal Legislation in the United States," Working Papers 638, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Alan B. Krueger, 1989. "The Evolution of Unjust-Dismissal Legislation in the United States," NBER Working Papers 3127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dickens, William T & Lang, Kevin, 1988. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Union Wage Premium," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 527-530.
- James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 1991. "A Model of Dual Labor Markets When Product Demand Is Uncertain," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1373-1383.
- George A. Akerlof, 1982. "Labor Contracts as Partial Gift Exchange," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(4), pages 543-569.
- Mellow, Wesley, 1982. "Employer Size and Wages," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 495-501.
- Alan Krueger, 1989. "The Evolution of Unjust-Dismissal Legislation in the United States," Working Papers 638, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Dickens, William T & Lang, Kevin, 1988.
"Labor Market Segmentation and the Union Wage Premium,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 527-530.
- William T. Dickens & Kevin Lang, 1986. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Union Wage Premium," NBER Working Papers 1883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas CARAYOL (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Agenor LAHATTE (OST), 2009. "Dominance relations and universities ranking," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- repec:spr:scient:v:55:y:2002:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1020414829761 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Gopuran Devassy Bino & Sasidharan Subash & Ananthakrishnan Ramanathan, 2005.
"Concentration in Knowledge Output: A case of Economics Journals,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 261-279, December.
- Paul G.D. Bino & S. Subash & A. Ramanathan, 2004. "Concentration in Knowledge Output:A Case of Economics Journals," General Economics and Teaching 0402001, EconWPA.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1367-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:50:y:2001:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1010510831718 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Balthrop, 2016.
"Power laws in oil and natural gas production,"
Springer, pages 1521-1539.
- Rohloff, Sebastian & Pierdzioch, Christian & Risse, Marian, 2014. "Fluctuations of the Real Exchange Rate, Real Interest Rates, and the Dynamics of the Price of Gold in a Small Open Economy," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100429, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jaimovich, Nir & Rebelo, Sérgio, 2012.
"Non-linear Effects of Taxation on Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9261, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nir Jaimovich & Sergio Rebelo, 2013. "Non-linear effects of taxation on growth," FRB Atlanta CQER Working Paper 2013-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Nir Jaimovich & Sergio Rebelo, 2012. "Non-linear Effects of Taxation on Growth," NBER Working Papers 18473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holub Hans Werner & Eberharter Veronika & Tappeiner Gottfried, 2000. "Der Aufstieg und Niedergang der „Modernen“ Wachstumstheorie. Eine quantitative Studie," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 220(3), pages 358-370, June.
- Currie, Russell R. & Pandher, Gurupdesh S., 2011. "Finance journal rankings and tiers: An Active Scholar Assessment methodology," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 7-20, January.
- Glötzl, Florentin & Aigner, Ernest, 2017. "Six Dimensions of Concentration in Economics: Scientometric Evidence from a Large-Scale Data Set," Ecological Economic Papers 5488, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Serenko, Alexander & Cox, Raymond A.K. & Bontis, Nick & Booker, Lorne D., 2011. "The superstar phenomenon in the knowledge management and intellectual capital academic discipline," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 333-345.
- Ho Fai Chan & Benno Torgler, 2013.
"The Implications Of Educational And Methodological Background For The Career Success Of Nobel Laureates: Looking At Major Awards,"
QuBE Working Papers
017, QUT Business School.
- Ho Fai Chan & Benno Torgler, 2013. "The Implications of Educational and Methodological Background for The Career Success of Nobel Laureates: Looking at Major Awards," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Florentin GLOETZL & Ernest AIGNER, 2017. "Six Dimensions of Concentration in Economics: Scientometric Evidence from a Large-Scale Data Set," Ecological Economics Papers ieep15, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Lubrano, Michel & Protopopescu, Camelia, 2004. "Density inference for ranking European research systems in the field of economics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 345-369, December.
- Rose M. Rubin & Cyril F. Chang, 2003. "A bibliometric analysis of health economics articles in the economics literature: 1991-2000," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 403-414.
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0555-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Carayol, 2003. "The incentive properties of the Matthew Effect in the academic competition," Working Papers of BETA 2003-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2012.
"Shapley values for assessing research production and impact of schools and scholars,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, pages 763-780.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Shapley Values for Assessing Research Production and Impact of Schools and Scholars," Papers WP370, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:73:y:1991:i:4:p:740-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .