Patterns of Research Output and Author Concentration in the Economics Literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florentin GLOETZL & Ernest AIGNER, 2017. "Six Dimensions of Concentration in Economics: Scientometric Evidence from a Large-Scale Data Set," Ecological Economics Papers ieep15, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Nicolas CARAYOL (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Agenor LAHATTE (OST), 2009. "Dominance relations and universities ranking," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Lubrano, Michel & Protopopescu, Camelia, 2004. "Density inference for ranking European research systems in the field of economics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 345-369, December.
- Holub Hans Werner & Eberharter Veronika & Tappeiner Gottfried, 2000. "Der Aufstieg und Niedergang der „Modernen“ Wachstumstheorie. Eine quantitative Studie," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 220(3), pages 358-370, June.
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0555-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:55:y:2002:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1020414829761 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rose M. Rubin & Cyril F. Chang, 2003. "A bibliometric analysis of health economics articles in the economics literature: 1991-2000," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 403-414.
- Nir Jaimovich & Sergio Rebelo, 2012. "Non-linear Effects of Taxation on Growth," NBER Working Papers 18473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Currie, Russell R. & Pandher, Gurupdesh S., 2011. "Finance journal rankings and tiers: An Active Scholar Assessment methodology," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 7-20, January.
- Paul Gopuran Devassy Bino & Sasidharan Subash & Ananthakrishnan Ramanathan, 2005.
"Concentration in Knowledge Output: A case of Economics Journals,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 261-279, December.
- Paul G.D. Bino & S. Subash & A. Ramanathan, 2004. "Concentration in Knowledge Output:A Case of Economics Journals," General Economics and Teaching 0402001, EconWPA.
- Glötzl, Florentin & Aigner, Ernest, 2017. "Six Dimensions of Concentration in Economics: Scientometric Evidence from a Large-Scale Data Set," Ecological Economic Papers 5488, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Nicolas Carayol, 2003. "The incentive properties of the Matthew Effect in the academic competition," Working Papers of BETA 2003-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ho Fai Chan & Benno Torgler, 2013.
"The Implications of Educational and Methodological Background for The Career Success of Nobel Laureates: Looking at Major Awards,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2013-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Ho Fai Chan & Benno Torgler, 2013. "The Implications Of Educational And Methodological Background For The Career Success Of Nobel Laureates: Looking At Major Awards," QuBE Working Papers 017, QUT Business School.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1367-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:50:y:2001:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1010510831718 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Balthrop, 2016. "Power laws in oil and natural gas production," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1521-1539, December.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2012.
"Shapley values for assessing research production and impact of schools and scholars,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 90(3), pages 763-780, March.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Shapley Values for Assessing Research Production and Impact of Schools and Scholars," Papers WP370, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Serenko, Alexander & Cox, Raymond A.K. & Bontis, Nick & Booker, Lorne D., 2011. "The superstar phenomenon in the knowledge management and intellectual capital academic discipline," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 333-345.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:73:y:1991:i:4:p:740-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.