Measuring Material Deprivation in the Enlarged EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Environmental Accounts for the Republic of Ireland: 1990-2005," Papers WP223, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riccardo Soliani & Alessia Di Gennaro & Enrico Ivaldi, 2012. "An Index of the Quality of Life for European Countries: Evidence of Deprivation from EU-SILC Data," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 1-14, May.
- Carlos Farinha Rodrigues & Isabel Andrade, 2012.
"Monetary Poverty, Material Deprivation and Consistent Poverty in Portugal,"
Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 35, pages 20-39, June.
- Carlos Farinha Rodrigues & Isabel Andrade, 2010. "Monetary Poverty, Material Deprivation and Consistent Poverty in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/25, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Maître, Bertrand & Whelan, Christopher T., 2009. "Poverty and Deprivation in Ireland in Comparative Perspective," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS11.
- Anna B. Kis & András Gábos, 2015. "Consistent poverty across the EU," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/22, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maître, 2012. "Multidimensional Poverty Measurement in Europe: An Application of the Adjusted Headcount Approach," Working Papers 201211, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2013. "Country differences in the gender effect on poverty in Europe," ThE Papers 13/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Tomas Zelinsky, 2012. "Changes in Relative Material Deprivation in Regions of Slovakia and the Czech Republic," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(3), pages 335-353, June.
- Guio, Anne-Catherine & Fusco, Alessio & Marlier, Eric, 2009. "A European Union Approach to Material Deprivation using EU-SILC and Eurobarometer data," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-19, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- BOSSERT, Walter & CHAKRAVARTY, Satya R. & D’AMBROSIO, Conchita, 2009.
"Multidimensional Poverty and Material Deprivation,"
Cahiers de recherche
2009-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Walter Bossert & Satya R. Chakravarty & Conchita D'Ambrosio, 2009. "Multidimensional poverty and material deprivation," Working Papers 129, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- BOSSERT, Walter & CHAKRAVARTY, Satya R. & D'AMBROSIO, Conchita, 2009. "Multidimensional Poverty and Material Deprivation," Cahiers de recherche 12-2009, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Calvert, E. (Emma) & Brian Nolan, 2012. "GINI DP 68: Material Deprivation in Europe," GINI Discussion Papers 68, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Christopher Whelan & Bertrand Maitre, 2010.
"Poverty in Ireland in Comparative European Perspective,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 91-110, January.
- Whelan, Christopher T. & Maitre, Bertrand, 2008. "Poverty in Ireland in Comparative European Perspective," Papers WP265, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:rss:jnljee:v5i3p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1412-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian Nolan & Christopher T Whelan, 2011. "The EU 2020 Poverty Target," Working Papers 201111, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-07-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-07-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.