Report NEP-TRA-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRA
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Karas & K. Schoors & L. Weill, 2008. "Are private banks more efficient than public banks? Evidence from Russia," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/519, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Giovanni Ferri, 2008. "Banking In China: Are New Tigers Supplanting the Mammoths?," Working Papers 052008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Robert Shelburne, 2008. "Current Account Deficits in European Emerging Markets," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2008_2, UNECE.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Josef Pöschl & Waltraut Urban & He, 2008. "The Big Boom Is Over, but Growth Remains Strong and Inflation Calms Down," wiiw Forecast Reports 2, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2008. "Development of international investment position in the selected new European Union member countries," MPRA Paper 9504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brancu, Laura & Bibu, Nicolae Aurelian, 2008. "The internationalization Strategies of French Companies in Romania," MPRA Paper 9500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucarelli, Caterina & Palomba, Giulio, 2007. "Investors’ behaviour in the Chinese Stock Exchanges: Empirical Evidence in a Systemic Approach," MPRA Paper 7034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rod Tyers, 2008. "Competition Policy, Corporate Saving and China's Current Account Surplus," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-496, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Bibu, Nicolae Aurelian & Orhei, Loredana, 2008. "Social Entrepreneurship in the Context of Romania’s European Integration," MPRA Paper 9481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Geiger, 2008. "Instruments Of Monetary Policy In China And Their Effectiveness: 1994–2006," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 187, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Andrew Sheng & Allen Ng, 2008. "The External Wealth of China: An Investigation from the International Balance Sheet Perspective," Working Papers 012008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Item repec:esr:opeags:68 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bibu, Nicolae Aurelian & Sala, Diana & Pantea, Marius & Bizoi, Gabriel, 2008. "Considerations about the Influence Factors on the Competitiveness of SME’s from Western Region of Romania," MPRA Paper 9479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Karas & K. Schoors & G. Lanine, 2008. "Liquidity matters: Evidence from the Russian interbank market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/520, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley & John Gibson, 2008. "Testing for Energy Market Integration in China," Working Papers in Economics 08/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Pal Valentiny, 2008. "Energy services at local and national level in the transition period in Hungary," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 0804, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maitre, 2008. "Measuring Material Deprivation in the Enlarged EU," Papers WP249, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5184 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bibu, Nicolae Aurelian & Brancu, Laura, 2008. "Convergences of the Romanian societal culture with European culture clusters in the process of European integration. The role of intercultural teams management in increasing European cohesion," MPRA Paper 9476, University Library of Munich, Germany.