The internationalization Strategies of French Companies in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asiedu, Elizabeth, 2002. "On the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment to Developing Countries: Is Africa Different?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 107-119, January.
- Bibu, Nicolae Aurelian & Brancu, Laura, 2008. "Convergences of the Romanian societal culture with European culture clusters in the process of European integration. The role of intercultural teams management in increasing European cohesion," MPRA Paper 9476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shige Makino & Chung-Ming Lau & Rhy-Song Yeh, 2002. "Asset-Exploitation Versus Asset-Seeking: Implications for Location Choice of Foreign Direct Investment from Newly Industrialized Economies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(3), pages 403-421, September.
- Mutinelli, Marco & Piscitello, Lucia, 1997. "Differences in the strategic orientation of Italian MNEs in Central and Eastern Europe. The influence of firm-specific factors," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 185-205, April.
- Chakrabarti, Avik, 2001. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: Sensitivity Analyses of Cross-Country Regressions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 89-113.
- Andrzej Baniak & Jacek Cukrowski & And Jan Herczyñski, 2003. "On the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Transition Economies," Problems of Economic Transition, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(2), pages 6-28, January.
More about this item
Keywordsentry strategy; multinational company; Central and Eastern European countries; Romania;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .